\\Sneep Snoop// 💚

:unedited:

Red carpet events.

Alex doesn't mind them. The millions of flashing cameras all catching his every move for the whole world to see whether he likes it or not. Just a fantastic way to spend a day with his brothers from a dozen different mothers.

Although, this time it hasn't been so great because of a certain sun-kissed skinned teenager named Lee Donghyuck, who the entire day has been becoming increasingly bored of the event and has resorted to irritating the elder dream member with anything he can possibly think of.

Including many things like:
1) leaning on him
2) continuous hugging
3) whispering weird things in his ear

Now, after about 20 minutes of this continuous torture, Alex finally has enough and storms off to Taeyong and starts whining like a small child.

"Haechan's been following me around all day whispering 'sneep snoop' in my ear in a highly disturbing breathy voice please make him stop before my overwhelming temptation to strangle him with my tie becomes to strong" Alex whines, tugging on the elders blazer/jacket.

Taeyong turns to him and says: "Well have you tried telling him to stop?"

"....no"

"Then there's your solution. Go tell him to stop and if he doesn't come back and I'll deal with him"

Alex walks away irritable. "Go tell him to stop" he mimics in a childish voice. "Like that'll solve anything, it's Hyuck we're talking about"

|————|
Mkay
So
Guys
I've got some chapters lined up for tomorrow and for when I get back
(Credits to EthanDark1)
-Ruby xx