\\Sleepy Photos// 💚

"Mark can you grab Alex, is his turn for photos" One of the staff say to the Canadian boy as she hurries off to finialise some of the other boys makeup before it's their turn. Their own individual looks for look book 2018.

The Canadian wanders off looking for the other American, calling his name and muttering irritated words under his breath. He goes into the dressing room and finds Ten scrolling through some form of social media on one of the couches with Alex passed out on his lap. The elder running his free hand through his black hair.

Mark rolls his eyes and kneels down in front of the younger. "Alex it's your turn for photos" he says and Alex grumbles before opening his eyes and looking around in a dazed state. The older two laugh at their dongsaeng as he sits up like a cat. Kneading Ten's thigh in a lazy effort to push himself into a sitting position.

With a yawn, Alex stands up and alongside Mark walks over to the set. Positioning himself on top of matte black leather sofa. The set a dark orangey colour with a few potted plants on the ground, a glass coffee table in front of him and a retro blocky tv on a small table on a diagonal from him.

He poses for each shoot, his eyelids drooping and threatening to close every second he's sitting on that sofa. That sofa that's beginning to look more and more comfortable as the minutes tick by. After at least 5 minutes, Alex is laying down spread out over the whole sofa on his stomach, head resting over his crossed arms with his feet dang,ing over the edge of the other side of the sofa. His cheeks squished slightly with his lips slightly parted.

The staff stop taking photos once they realise the younger member had fallen asleep. Then a staff gets Johnny come over and pick him up which he does before placing him down on one of the couches.

This was horrendous I'm sorry I forgot to write something then I remembered what day it was and was like oh sit it's Sunday and I haven't posted yet.... god damnit why am I like this XD