Alex's Clumsy Moments 💚

1.
One night Alex and Jeno were mucking about in Dream's dorm when they both got hungry. And, as you do in the middle of the night, they went down to the vending machines and as they walked through, Alex slipped over on the tiles due to his fluffy winter socks and went sprawled out on the floor. With a groan he opened his eyes and came face to feet, literally, a pair of feet in front of his eyes. Scrambling to his feet, Alex and Jeno came face to Face with their elder Baekhyun of EXO who was struggling to hold back a giggle.

Let's just say Jeno never let him hear the end of that.

2.
On the weekly idol Episode with all 18 members, Alex was running a little bit late because he was having an early morning Korean lesson with a private teacher. When he arrived, everyone stopped and started at him as he ran in. His hair (at this time dyed back to its original black from blonde) messy and windblown, his lip had a little cut on it and had a few scratches along with a small purple bruise on his upper arm (visible as he was wearing a white t-shirt)

He stepped onto set and Defcon walked up to him first while the others just sat there like it was normal (which it is).

"What happened to you Alex-ssi?"

"Well, I fell up the stairs four times then I somehow ran into a fridge, three door frames and ran into a camera on my way over here. Also I fell out the car outside"

3.
NCT 127 were in Osaka for NCT Life and while they were waiting for the camera crew to set up, Alex started dancing to a tune he had in his head at the time. Just swinging his hips around a little, spinning around and acting like a five year old really not that anyone cared, then they started shooting but Alex didn't know. He simply just kept on dancing in the background until Yuta walked up to him and grabbed him by the waist from behind, picked him up and plopped the confused muffin beside Johnny.

For the rest of the shooting he was very red faced and quiet from embarrassment.