3: New Pack

Violets P.O.V

~one day later~

I know that my old pack has sent out a search message to the other packs saying that I have left. I couldn't stop thinking about it as I ran across the territories.

I had just entered the Flame Moon packs ground the pack was known for being assassins and already I had 3 people trailing me but they were only trailing my sent, I knew that I would not out run them seeing as I have been running non-stop for 1 and a half days, so I stopped and shifted into human form and put on some clothes.

They we're getting closer and I went up a tree.

"We know that you are here you can't hide from us!" They shouted and looked around.

"Go get the Alpha we will find them." One said to the other and that one ran off to get the Alpha. Finally one of them looked up at me.

"Hey! Their up there!" He shouted and he other came over. I climbed a bit higher in the tree all while still looking down at them not ever taking my eyes off of them.

"It's ok we won't hurt you, what's your name?" One of them said he looked to be in his early 20's along with the other male.

I stayed silent as I got in a defensive position.

"You don't speak much do you?" The first one said. I pointed to my throat and made a drinking motion with my hand

"Oh your dehydrated?" One said, I nodded. I heard running in the forest and the third male came with who I think is the Alpha.

"What's going on?" The Alpha said. As he walked over to the other two with the third male. I stayed still and looked at all of them.

"She is dehydrated and tired that's why she did not run from us." The first male said.

"Come down from there miss." The Alpha said. I didn't budge from my spot but I did shake my head saying no.

"Why not?" He asked me. I looked at the first two men silently asking them for help.

"She's scared and can't speak because of dehydration." One of them tell the Alpha.

"I will come up there to get you miss." He says and all I do is shrug. I don't really care if he does or not. Destiny seems to trust them so I don't see the harm. I put my hands up in surrender and start to climb down the tree.

When I get to the bottom branch of the tree I jump to the ground and look at the boys.

"What pack are you from and why are you on my land?" The Alpha asks. I just look at him as if he is a idiot which he is being right now. I point to my throat and loom at him, he seems to get the idea because he nods his head and motions me to follow him.

"You will stay on my grounds till further told, depending on what the answers are to my questions you may stay in this pack, go to your old pack, or we will kill you." I nod and continuing to follow him.

We reach the pack house and I am escorted to the pack doctor, I received some pitying looks but no mad or disgusted looks. Weird. The doctor gives me a check up and gives me water. I drink it till I can speak again.

"That feels better." I sigh in relief.

"Can you answer my questions now?" The Alpha asks. I nod.

"My name is Violet, I am a black wolf with red eyes, I came from the DragonFire Pack, I was their maid and they hated me, I was the mate to the future Alpha Alex and he rejected me." I explain quickly, looking down.

"Well then Violet, welcome to your new pack, the Flame Moon pack." The Alpha says and I could not be more excited, I have a pack and a home now.

(Thanks for reading! Remember to comment it really helps me!)