8: Dad go away I have a job

Alex's P.O.V

About two minutes after Violet called all of the boys besides for me, Mace and Justin, the boys from Alpha Simon's pack run out of the living room in fear.

"Simon!" August yelled up the stairs to his Alpha.

"What?!" He yelled back.

"Come down here we have a problem!" Tim shouted. What? What's the problem. And why is my mate still in that room? Why didn't she run in fear like the others?

Suddenly I heard Violet scream and Simon running down the stairs. I then see Violet fly into the wall. Making a hole in it, she stands up and looks at Simon who just got down the stairs and looks at her. All she dose is nods at him and he looks like he has seen a ghost.

"H-he's here?" He studdard did a Alpha just studdar? That must be my imagination.

"Yes. He is Simon." Violet seemed to confirm the fear in all of them.

"But he said in six years it's only been four! We still have one year!" Simon said in confusion, fear, and frustration.

"What is happening?! What is making all of you so scared you are assassins for gods sake!" I shouted. All of them looked at me like I just died. I heard dark laughter ecoing around the room.

"Go on tell him. Tell him what he wants to know." The dark voice says and then laughs. Alpha Simon looks at me.

"We are all scared because of Violets dad. He is here and want to spend time with Violet." He says as he looks down.

"What's so wrong with that and where is he I want to meet him. After all he is on my land." I demand. Violet stands up and a figure appears behind her. That must be her dad, but how did he just appear? He has black spiky hair with glowing red eyes, two demon horns are sticking out and curl backwards on his head. He is about 5"9' and has a dark sand like substance floating around him.

"What are you?" I ask him in a strait voice. This seems to angry him.

"Do not disrespect me pup! You shall bow to me! I am of a superior power then you weak mutt!" He shouts and I am forced to bow along with everyone else besides for Violet.

"Really dad?! You had to pull that?!" She shouts at him. He looks at her and shrugs.

'How come she can disrespect him and he dose not do anything?!' Mace yells through the mind link.

"Because she is my daughter, I can't do anything to her. She will kill me if I do." Violets father says. Simon looks at him.

"Can you please release your hold on us sir?" He asks politely. If I know anything about Alpha Simon from the past romors is that he hates having to be polite to people.

"Of course Simon." Violets father said and it feels as if a thousand tons has been taken from our shoulders. He looks at me.

"And to answer your question mutt I am Satan the ruler of hell." He said.

'Violets dad is Satan?!' Justin yelled through mind link.

'Apparently.' I said to him.

"Dad stop trying to show off and go away I have a job to do we can hang out later." She said and looked him in the eyes. Wow she has guts I can feel the waves of fury coming off of her dad but she just stands there unaffected.

"Fine you win dear. I will just stay here till you get back." He says and he shrugs, Simon and his men seem to calm down.

"Ok as long as you don't destroy our house. Otherwise knock you self out." Violet says and smirks at us. Simon and his men smirk also.

Violet walks to the kitchen grabs a apple and then walks upstairs. While Simon hands a flash drive to each of the boys, they all nod and walk up stairs to.

"What are on those flash drives?" I ask and he glares at me.

"Jobs. Victims. Targets. Whatever you want to call the people we kill." He says through his clenched teeth.

"What's your problem with me Alpha? My I remind you that you are on my land?" I say getting very annoyed by him.

"Do I have to remind you that you invited us? And if we so choose we can kill your whole pack with out a seconds thought?" He said and walked away.

I left their house and went to the training grounds their pack will be training my pack in the afternoon but I am guessing that the will do their killing in the mornings. What ever their schedule is they better not be late.

I started to walk around the training ground and help some people, but out of the corner of me eye I see Violet in all black skin tight clothes that showed off all of her curves and all of the right places. I had to push all perverted thought out of my brain before I develop a problem. Violet was walking to her motorcycle and I could see a variety of different weapons on her. Damn she looks badass with all of them strapped to her.

~time skip~

It has been three hours and Violet and Alpha Simon's men are not back. Training will start in two minutes, all of my men are here. I walk over to Alpha Simon.

"Alpha Simon where are your men?" I ask looking around.

"They will be here but they will not have time to change so they will be in their assassin clothes." He said and I nodded. I heard footsteps on the grass and saw Alpha Simon's men along with Violet walk to us. They all took out their phones and showed pictures to Simon that their targets are dead. He nodded at them and gestures to my men.

"Where are all of the eligible females?" Violet asks me with a annoyed face and the other nodded in agreement.

"The females do not fight. They are weak." I stated. I heard all of them growl and I was knocked back by Violet who was now on top of me. I felt the sparks running up and down me.

"If you think girls are so weak then fight me! If I win then all of the eligible girls will come to training everyday if the want to or not!" She shouted. I looked at her supized, she was ordering me to do stuff! Thats not how it works! I am the male in the mate bond and the Alpha she is the female in the mate bond and a Beta.

"I think that deal is fair. Go on Alex fight her." Tim said.

"It's Alpha Alex." I said getting angry.

"One second." He said looking around.

"What are you looking for?" I asked him still angry they are waisting training time.

"Looking for the shits I give." He said and Simon's pack starts to laugh their asses off.

"Fine! I'll fight her but don't come crying to me when I beat her." I said.

"Oh you won't beat her." He smirked.

Violet walks to the center of the training grounds and gets into fighting position.

(Thanks for reading! Remember to comment it always helps!)