37: Decision

(Violets P.O.V)

I stepped in front of my pack members, they roes from their seats and bowed to me. I bowed back in respect at let them all sit again. Sean, Jean, and Adam were off to the side, I could tell that my pack was curious about them but decided against asking. I took a deep breath and gave my full attention to what I was going to say to them.

"Hello everyone, I hope you are all well, I haven't gotten any distress calls while I was away so I can only assume that everything is alright here." I got nods and chuckles from that and I relaxed, they are my pack they love me.

"I have some important matters to address. As most of you are probably aware I was with my old pack for a while helping them. As I was there another thing came up that I had to take care of, I had to go down to hell and compete in a thing called the 'Games' it is where 400 demons compete to survive to insure that the demons in hell are strong and worthy of being called a demon. No one knew that I have ever competed in the games that I know up here, but I have competed and won 12 times now. Only 3 demons come out alive. A demon trainer named Sean is the man that trains me and make sure that I don't die. He is ruthless and beyond cruel, but he is the only one that can contain me and teach me things." I motion to Sean and he nods at me, some of my pack glare at him.

"The other two standing by him are Jean and her brother Adam, they are demons as well, they have been appointed as my guards. They are my friends all 3 of them, so please do treat them with respect, Sean won't be here most of the time but when he is don't try and annoy him, it won't end pretty for anyone. I don't believe in hiding things from all of you but I needed to compete in the games and I didn't think any of you would want me to, so to prevent you all from try to stop me and possibly get yourselves killed I didn't tell you. I'm sorry for that. Alex, the Alpha of the Dragon Fire pack and my ex-mate was there of course, he is still the same if not worse now. He has basically outright admitted to only wanting me to accept him back as my mate is so he can have my power, he figured out that I'm am the Alpha and decided that that was the final thing that I needed to be 'worthy' of being his mate. After sharing this with his pack, his beta and gamma along with the whole pack besides Lily and Alex have asked our permission to merge packs, they would have to come here and live our life willingly, along with getting accustomed to our schedule. Me, Simon, August, Rachel, Tim and Tony have all agreed on them coming over to join us but you guys all need to agree as well." I explained to them. They all turn and murmur to each other. I summon a box and a stack of paper slips next to me.

"By the end of the night please right your vote on a slip and place it in the box. If you don't vote you will be counted as a yes. Thank you." I tell them and exit the room. I walk back to my home and sit on the couch, the others followed but didn't talk.

"You didn't tell them about Logan. Why?" Sean asked. I looked at him and sighed.

"I'll tell them when the whole pack is here." I told him, he nods. We sit in silence for about five minutes, then my phone rings, I look at the caller ID and get up heading to my room as I select answer.

"Hello love. I'll be seeing you real soon."

(Hey guys!!! Updated finally, its a bit short but things are going to start speeding up really soon! Who do you think is on the other side of the phone? How do you think the pack is going to vote? Always remember to comment! It really helps me stay motivated, even if the comment is not very constructive, the comments that just yell at me to wright help a lot more then people would think. Love you guys!!)