30: Im still insane and I love it

Violet's P.O.V

"I'm sleeping in your room again tonight. And your sitting with me during dinner." Logan didn't ask but we both knew I wouldn't let it happen if I didn't think it was needed or I didn't want it. I leaned towards him slightly in signal for thank you and that I accepted it. I knew Alex got pissed because when I looked up at the viewing balcony he was storming inside, Destiny scroffed and took over making our eyes glow red, she looked over to Logan. Logan's wolf had taken over as well making Logan's eyes glow blue, and was introducing himself to Destiny via a bond I didn't realise existed. His name was Victor. Destiny introduced herself as well, I tuned out of their conversation but I could see out of the corner of my eye that Sean had come out to look at us, he looked pissed as he walked back in. I asked Destiny for control of my body back, she agreed and said goodbye to Victor. I came back and my eyes stopped glowing, the cameras were on us and everyone was looking at us, apparently our claws and K-9 teeth came out when the wolfs were in control. Victor hasn't let Logan gain control yet.

'hello princess Violet. I don't believe we have met. I'm Victor, Logan's wolf.' his voice sounded in my head.

'well aren't you polite, much more polite then Logan.' I said he chuckled slightly.

'yes, Logan can be a paw full sometimes. If you don't mind me saying, your wolf, Destiny, she's quite the character.' he commented making me laugh out loud.

'how so. She hasn't said anything embarrassing has she? We don't want a repeat of last time.' I trail off near the end.

'she's sassy, violent, strong, confident, but yet she's still really sweet and gentle. What happened last time?'

'Destiny? Gentle? I don't know where you got that from she's never gentle with anyone but my mom and dad. Last time Destiny talked to a wolf whole she's in my human form she started talking about my, and I quote, "habit to destroy any and all glass pains around my pack house when I get mad." I only broke one pain of glass! One time! So naturally I killed the guy, no one should know that I actually have a whole room lined with glass pains so I can punch them when I get ma d.' I told him by the end he was rolling on the ground dieing of laughter.

"I hope you know I will hold that above your head till the day one of us dies." Logan said, apparently Victor had given him control in the middle of his laughing fit.

"I know. Thankfully that day will be by the end of the month." Destiny whined when I said it. Logan nodded. People look at us like we are crazy.

"Mind like dumbasses! We're werewolf's for damns sake!" I shouted.

"Violet! Don't call our people dumbasses!"

"Sorry Dad!"

"You're forgiven darling!" I laugh at this. After a few more rounds of fights we all went back into our rooms for a few hours till we had to go to dinner. Logan came to my room and knocked on the door, I came out and walked with him to the dining hall. The guards are everywhere, keeping a close eye on the strong contestants. Me and Logan sat down after getting our food. Two other contestants sit down with us, I give them a weird look.

"Oh sorry. Can we sit here?" One if them asks. I look over at Logan, he didn't seem to care.

"Sure. Why the hell not? What are your names?" I ask.

"Her name is Jean, and I am Adam. You two are princess Violet and Logan right?" Adam asked. I nodded. Logan stayed unmoving his eyes were studying them. They looked uncomfortable under his stair.

"Logan. You're making them uncomfortable. Stop studying them." I told him, he looked over at me, glaring slightly. I challenged it with my own glare.