7: twenty three lives, and my father

Violets P.O.V

I woke up do to loud yelling in the house. I got out of bed and decided to scare the shit out of the boys who woke me up out of a good dream.

'Huh I barley have those anymore.' I thoght to myself, ever since I became a assassin I stopped having dreams at all. It make since because I am always on high alert, mostly because I don't want anyone or anything to come and kill me while I am asleep.

I quietly get out of bed and walk down the stairs not making any noise. I see the boys all around the table in a heated discussion about, who got more kills on their first mission, I know stupid. I walk over to the wall and lean against it.

It's been three hours. Three fucking hours! They have not noticed me and they are still arguing I mean come on guys it's that important!?

"I got five kills on my first mission." Leim said.

"I got six kills! Suck it Leim!" Rachel said.

"I can't do that there is nothing to suck." Leim said as a come back, really dude that's what you can come up with? Damn.

"Well I got ten on mine." August said that one.

"I got three on mine." Said Tony quietly.

"I got eight on the first one." Tim butted in.

"I killed twelve on my first." Simon stated. I was just there observing them thill I got bored so I chose to speak up.

"That's weak boys." I said out loud. All of their head snapped over to me shock written all over them. It almost made me laugh. Almost.

"Alpha. When did you get here?" August asked and the others looked at me with curiosity. These boys really are idiot's.

"I was standing here for three fucking hours!" I yelled and all of hem visibility flinched.

'Violet, we have a problem. Alex, his Beta, and his Delta are coming this way.' Destiny worned me.

'Thanks Destiny.' I responed.

"How many kills did you get on your first misson Violet?" August asked. I smirked as I heard the door slam open and Alex walks in.

"August! She dose not speak of hat and you know that!" Simon yelled.

"It's fine Simon, they have a right to know after so long." I said and he looks at me with concern.

"Then how many? How many live did you take Violet?" Tim asked getting on my nerves. I looked at all of them with a emotionless mask, I can feel all of their eyes burning into me along with Alex's. I smirked evilly a smirk that only Simon has seen when ever he sees me kill.

"I killed twenty three people that night." I said and looked at everyone. They all had a look of fear on their faces. Everyone besides for Simon, he only shivered at the memory. He was the one that saw me kill them.

"Twenty three?!" The boys shouted together.

"Yes you got a problem with that? I have a picture if you want to see." I said and they all nodded their heads. I looked at Simon to see if he wanted to see it as I pulled out my phone.

"No thanks I already have it stuck in me head." He said and I laughed a bit when he winced I stopped laughing when I rememberd that Alex was in the room and I looked at him.

"You want to see?" I asked. He nodded and the three of then walked over to us.

I pulled up a picture of me smirking widely but my smirk was my evil smirk the one thatd up till now only my victims and Simon has seen. I was covered in blood with twenty three heads behind me laying on the ground, under neath each head was severd limbs placed in its respective positions. The only thing was is that each torso was sliced into tiny cubes.

Alex and his little fang almost throw up by looking at the picture as they look at me in disgust. On the other hand my boys all look at with with pride and amazement.

"Damn! Thats our girl!" Everyone says besides for August.

"That's your first kill? Good job. You have always been one to make a spectacular show." August says and hugs me. I hear a growl from Alex so I hug him back.

"Guys look at the guy farthest to the right notice anying thing?" Simon says. They all look and notice that the guys heart, his brain and his lungs are all still connected. He was still alive.

"He is still alive?" August said in amazement.

"H-he felt all of it happening? All of that pain?" Alex asked looking between me and the picture. I nodded and then spoke up. And said four words that made all of them step back.

"All of them did." I stated and turned around to go to me room when a hand grabbed me wrist. It sent slight tingles up my arm so I knew that it was Alex.

"Why?" Was all he asked me. I ripped me wrist out of his arm and I looked him strait in the eye.

"Because it is my job." I stated and he backed up with fear in his eyes. I looked at Simon and he nodded.

As I walked upstairs Simon followed and once we got to my room he shot the door and locked it. I look at him as he pulls a flash drive out of his pocket and handed it to me.

"Deadline is tonight. That man has raped over thirty wemon. Killed fifteen kids. He is to be killed I don't care how as long as you have a picture to prove it." He says.

"Got it." I say as he exits the room to give the others their missions. As I walk down stair, I look back and see a figure in the middle of the hall teleport away leaving a black powder in his spot. I walk to it and pick up a pile and walk down stairs all of the guys including Alex are still there. I call over my boys into the other room telling Alex and his gang to stay put.

When we reach the living rooms table I dump the black substance on the table and look at my friends. They all look at me in fear, not because of me but because of what this means.

"You father is back?" They all ask at the same time. I only nod.

"Do not worry my dear it will be fun training after all we need to bond some more. Don't you think." A dark voice says behind me and all of the boys run out of the room in fear of my dad.

(Hey guys sorry that it took so long I got writers block. Anyway hope you liked it and remember to comment it always helps!)