4: Help?

(Ok. So this is becoming a bit if a problem. I won't stand for any hate comments on this chapter, I wrote this before I really knew what I wanted to happen so yes it does skip 4 years and yes it is cringy for a few more chapters please don't hate on that. She becomes the Alpha after 2 years and she gains the packs trust not on the first day she's there. I love my readers and I'm fine with constructive criticism. But don't comment mean things that are meant to be hurtful towards me, the book, or other readers. Thank you <3)

Violets P.O.V

~4 years later~

I have been in the Flame Moon Pack for 4 years now. I love them like family, and they are my family, well they are the only people I consider family.

"Alpha? What are you thinking about?" August asked to me, he was one of the males that saw me in the tree, the other ones where Leim, Tony, and the Alpha's name was Simon. Now you may have noticed that August called me 'Alpha' that is because when the pack excepted me they figured put that I was a black wolf so they made me the Alpha, I was slightly supprized that Simon was ok with it but he was, on one condition from me, the other packs know him as Alpha not me.

"I was just thinking about the past four years and how much the pack helped me by training and healing me from my past." I answered him. He nodes before looking back at the book he was reading for class. Yes we are still in school because I think that it is good to have a education. We are all on our last year.

"Alpha. We have a pack that wants our help with rogues. Only 2 problems, 1, is that you are not going to like the pack that we have to help. 2, the counsel won't let us say no to them." Simon says to me.

"Great more rogues. What pack is it?" I ask even if I think I don't want to know the answer.

"Alpha.... We have to help the DragonFire pack." Simon says. I feel my anger rising and my blood boiling. I can feel my eyes turn as red as blood.

"A-alpha please stop you are going to set t-the house on fire again." Tony says. I take deep breaths as I calm down. That's another thing that I learned, I have powers that I can control, I have fire telepathy, mind reading and teleporation. Cool right? Not when I get mad or have any strong emotion. When I have a strong emotional reaction then my powers go all over the place and I can't control them. I also give of a very powerful aura when I get ad or use my powers.

When I am finally calm I look at the guys. They all looked at me sympathetically. I don't need their potty but it feels good to know that they care about me.

"And they think that you are the Alpha right Simon?" I ask.

"Yes Alpha." He replys.

"But the counsel wants you to join us because you are the real Alpha of this pack, the Book Moon pack think that you are our Beta, they have no idea about you being Alpha." He states.

"Well that's good but, if they piss me off you know what will happen, I can't control myself and I might just kill Alpha Alex." I remind them. They all wince and the thought of me killing. That's because when I kill or destiny kills we don't take any mercy and pretty much rip the victim up into little cubes of flesh and meat. It's quite fun to be honest.

"Yes we are aware of that unfortunately." Tony says.

"Good how long do we have till we have to go?" I ask Simon. He gulps.

"We have to leave at five in the morning." He says carefully.

"Great! I have to wake up early and visit my old pack! Fucking great!" I roar in a cold and rage filled voice making every one with in a fifty mile radius bow their heads in respect how I know that is because I saw them out side the window thanks to Destiny's improved eyesight.

"Well we better get packing you guys are coming with me and so is Tim and Rachel. Meet in the first kitchen at four o'clock. Pass the news on to them." I say as I get up and walk to my room which is located on the forth floor. Tim is our best warrior and best friend along with the boys and Rachel. I am friends with the whole pack but I know those people better.

I get dressed for bed and I packed some clothes, guns, knifes, special bullets, wolfs bane, and a ton of other things lethal and non-lethal. What cab I say you can never be to careful. With every thing packed I get into bed and lay there looking at the ceiling wondering what will happen in the time to come. But I know one thing is for sure.

You.

Will.

Regret.

Rejecting.

Me.

Alex.

(Thanks for reading! Remember to comment! It really help me. And also sorry for the short chapters they will get longer soon I promise!)