27: Attacked.

WARNING: there is mention of rape and on this chapter, viewer discretion advised.

Violets P.O.V

I walk into my room to see all of the boys standing on the other side of my bed. Once again, Alex and Sean we're pissed. Simon was worried. I raised a eyebrow.

"How the hell did Alex and Simon get in here?" I ask.

"That's not important Violet." Sean said, trying to keep his cool.

"Do you care to explain why the hell you and Logan are working together?! Or why you haven't killed him?!" Alex shouted. Destiny softly whimpered at her mate shouting at her.

"We made a deal. Simple. I don't know why he helped me find a second victim but, he did." I answered. I walk to the wardrobe, and get changed.

"What was the deal?" Simon asked me. I laid on the bed.

"You missed it? Oh well I bet they will show it tomorrow when they show the recaps. Now. Please leave so I can sleep." I tell them calmly. I don't want to deal with this right now.

"Fine. But if I figure out it's anything I don't like, You're gonna be in big trouble." Sean threatens. I just shrug and they leave. I pull the blankets over myself, and get ready to have a nap before I go to get dinner.

After three hours of sleeping I hear shuffling in my room, I'm not fully awake so I reached for my dagger only to realize it wasn't there. My eyes widened and I frantically looked around my room, I saw someone standing with their back to me, they where at the desk examining Soul. He looks over at me, I saw a syringe in his hand. Before I could summon any magic he lunged at me sticking the syringe in my neck and injecting me with what ever was in the syringe. I immediately felt weak, I couldn't summon anyagic, or call out for help. I looked at the person's face. I identify him as Okalen.

-------------------

All I hear is the person delivering brutal punches over and over again. After a couple minutes I saw Okalen run out of my room, limping. I turned to the movement on the bed. Logan was sitting next to me, his hands bloody. He looked at my physical state. Tears streaming down my face, wrists red from Okalen gripping then, breast red from Okalen's abuse towards them, and the pool of blood between my legs. I was letting out quiet sobs. He carefully picked me up and sat me sideways in his lap, he hugged me gently till I stopped crying. He then pulled away, wiped the tears away, and carried me to the bathroom. There he set me down on the toilet while he ran a warm bath for me. Once the bath was full of warm water he picked me up once more and gently layed me in it. He grabbed a soap bar and a wash cloth, as he began to wash my face, and body.

"L-logan? Why are you h-helping me?" I studder out. He looks up at me, meeting my eyes. His held no pity. Just concern, guilt, and slight anger.

"I'm not entirely sure. All I know is that I hated to see you like that. Laying on the bed helpless, weak, defenseless, as he took advantage of you. It pissed me off when I heard your plea for help." He said. I weakly raised my hand and held his softly.

"Thank you." I thanked him sencerly. If it wasn't for him Okalen would have gotten me pregnant. He nodded and continued to wash me. It didn't feel wrong for him to see my body as it did when Okalen saw it. When he hugged me it felt safe, comforting. But then again, that may just be because he helped me with Okalen. After he finished washing me, he helped me out of the tub and helped me dry off. I was feeling stronger as the drug he put in my system was wearing off.

"You need to get some rest. You look horrible." Logan said, I nodded, get dressed and was about to crawl into bed before I saw the blood. The events of earlier came back to me. I backed up into Logan, I looked at him in fear. He waved his hand over the bed and the blood was gone along with the sheets and blankets were changed.

"You're not the only one who got new tricks." He chuckled at the fact I was surprised he could do that. I climbed into bed and hugged the blankets close. Logan tried to leave but I stopped him.

"I might still hate you but, I'm not going to be able to sleep alone... Do you mind staying with me?" I ask. He only nods and climbs into my bed. He positioned himself to were his arm was around my waist, and we were spooning. Before I knew it I was drifting off to sleep in my enemy's arms.

(Hey guys. Here's a treat for not uploading last week. I had some trouble writing this because of the rape scene. I don't condone the action, I think it is wrong and rapists should be locked up. Anyway, besides that, I hope you enjoyed. And remember to comment it really helps! And shout out to my friend Santi for editing the no-no scene!)