16: memories

Violets P.O.V

All I can see is black, and I don't know where I am. I can't remember how I got here either. I look around and catch a glimpse of light. Then the memorys of the arrow, August, and Conner all flood my mind, making me struggle to not brake down. I eventually suck it up.

"Well I'm going to be that stupid person in that horror movie that goes towards the murders instead of away. Oh well." I murmur to myself as I walk towards the light.

As I get closer to it, it grows and seems to open till it is a glowing door. I look at it suspiciously and slowly reach to open it. When I step through it I am greeted with the sight of my pack house. I was sitting in the living room with Simon on my right and August on my left, then the rest of my friends on the floor in front of us. We where all watching Deadpool two.

I try and touch Simon on the shoulder but my hand went right through him. I then noticed my body was merely a dark outline of me. All I could do was watch as everything played out. We where all laughing and having a fun time. This was about a week sence I had become Alpha. Suddenly I heard screaming, all of our heads shot to the side amd we all ran to the see what the matter was.

"Rouge!" Pack members where shouting. I saw a large dark wolf walk out from the trees with a lot of smaller wolf's. It's cold eyes staired at me and it smirked.

"What do you want?!" I screamed. I was about to shift and attack it but I held my self back.

"You." Was the wolf's response.

"Fine then. What's your name?" I asked as my eyes started to swirl with red. Destiny was trying to take over and at this point in time I didn't know how to stop her.

"Conner. My name is Conner." He said with a hint of mischief in his eyes.

"You will do good to remember it. You have grown up Violet. I remember when you where just a month old. You where powerless. Weak." He said and slightly bowed before he sent his rouges to attack my pack house and pack. Destiny took over and went to attack him but she couldn't, she couldn't attack her own family. Her own uncle. I had taken back control and was glareing at Conner, black flame sparking up around me soon enclosing me in it.

"We will meet again Violet. But for now, take care." He said with a wicked smirk on his face leaving me with a almost destroyed pack house and ten dead pack members. I couldn't do anything I was frozen in shock.

Suddenly it felt like someone was pulling me and I was in a different room. This room I knew to well.

All I could see was myself locked to a chair with silver chains in a room that had a pool of wolfs bane underneath me, the smell making me want to barf and cry.

And then there was a guy. A guy who I hate. He had short black hair that hung in front of his eyes only a little bit. He had cold black eyes that matched perfectly with the leather jacket, gray muscle shirt along with his ripped black jeans. And just to top it off he had black combat boots. To be honest I think he really liked black.

As I looked closer at him I saw a tattoo on his wrist. It was a tattoo of a arrow head and I noticed a bow with a lot of arrows with that same arrow head behind him.

(Hey guys! Sorry it's so short but I don't want to give it away all at once! Anyway please leave a comment, it really helps. And thanks AnaWinchester67 for the new description!)