13: your what?!

Violets P.O.V

"What?! Why?! I don't want to do that!" I yelled at my parents.

"Violet you have to." Mom reasoned. I just shook my head violently.

'Violet just give it some thought." Dad said, I just looked at him shocked he never called me by Violet.

"Fine." I said defeated. My parents both smiled at me. I walked up to them and then hugged the life out of them.

"I still don't want to." I said and they both laughed.

"You will don't worry." My mom said.

"Well I have to get back, Simon and the rest will be getting worried about me." I said and they nodded in agreement. Dad teleported away leaving a black substance where he was. I shift to my wolf form and run back to the pack house. When I was a mile from it I shifted back to my human form.

"Where did you go!?" Alex asked me in a panicked voice.

"None of your concern." I stated calmly and started to walk to the house I was staying at. Simon came out and immediately knew that something was wrong.

"Vi, what happened? Why are you closed off? You only do that when you are stressed, mad, or a little of both." He said carefully, I looked at him sadly.

"......" I didn't say anything but my brain kept telling me to.

"Violet. What happened." Simon asks again.

"If I'm going to tell you then I am going to tell everyone at the same time. So tonight after training can you get everyone in the living room?" I ask and he nods. I smile at him then walk inside the house, a body pushes me down to the ground, it was Kam.

"What happened why were you gone for three hours?!" I sighed.

"I tell you later along with everyone else." I smile up at her.

"Ok!" She yells cheerfully and walks back over to the boys as they all nod at me. I smiles and walk up to my room.

I sit one my bed and just stare ahead

'You know that you have to Violet' Destiny said.

'Yeah I know, but that so much work and responsibility, and don't forget how if I except everyone will want to kill me or be my mate.' I said back to her.

'We already have a mate.' Destiny reminded me.

'Yeah, I know. He's a jerk.' I said reminding her of what he did to us.

'We will make him regret it.' Destiny said and I agreed. I hadn't noticed that Simon opened the door and was staring at me.

"What ever your parents said to you must be taking a toll, you are never this quiet Alpha." He said making me come back to reality.

"What do you want Simon?" I asked.

"I'm here to remind you that you have training to teach Alpha." I groaned at that but got up anyways.

"What am I teaching?" I ask still in a little daze.

"You are teaching stealth in wolf form." He said carefully, I look at him.

"You mean I have to change into my wolf form in front of every one?" I ask in disbelief.

"No, I will be there with Tim for the demonstrations." He clarified. I sighed in relief and noded. I pushed him out of the room and got changed into workout clothes.

I walked out to the training area fifteen minutes early. I look around and see my pack. As I am walking over to them I noticed Lilly trying to flirt with August and Simon but failing miserably as the boys were ignoring her and talking about who they need to kill next. Once I am some what close all of then look at my simultaneously.