18: Dissapointment, and poison

Violet's P.O.V

I lay on my bed looking at the ceiling. My breathing is calm and my head is clear. I can't think right now, all I hear is my breathing and every little movement in the house and about 12 miles outside of the house, I go into a defensive state. I hate being like this. It always happens when I am stressed, extremely mad, or I'm in danger. Unfortunately I'm all of those things right now.

"Rachel, I know you are there I can hear you." I shout as I roll onto my side to look at the door. The door slowly opens and a timid looking Rachel steps into the room.

"Alpha... Are you ok? Your mind must be racing with everything that is happening." Rachel spoke with a soft and seemingly scared voice. I grunted.

"Rachel. There is absolutely nothing going on in my mind right now." I say and layer back on the bed. Rachel looked down slightly.

"Sorry Alpha, but what are we going to do? I mean can Logan really still be out there?" Rachel asked. I heard someone enter the house from a window and I quickly grabbed a gun from under the bed and pulled Rachel behind me as I aim the gun at the door, ready to shoot.

"I don't know how, but he is back Rachel. Now stay quiet." I whisper to her as I hear footsteps coming close to the door. The door slowly opens. He steps into the room and immediately takes the gun from my hand, I just sit there in shock. Rachel steps back.

"Violet get back!" Rachel screams at me. I hear my packs footsteps along with Alex's steps. The all run it and some of them try to attack the man in front of me. It doesn't work, instead they are cut off by red flames. The flames make a wall between them, but only for a few seconds, only long enough to show that he had power. His eyes glowed blue.

"You've grown sloppy Violet. I'm disappointed." As the last part was spoken I shrunk back and put my head down.

"Who are you? What do you want from her? And how the hell did you make her bow?" Alex spat out questions. My head shot up and I looked at Simon then the man.

"No! Don't you dare hurt him! He miss spoke, he didn't mean it! He's just protective of me!" I shouted out at the man. He nods reluctantly, I could see in his eyes that he wanted to kill Simon right now, but decided against it on the fact that I am why he came in the first place.

"I'm glad you still have one skill up to speed." He said and before I could blink had me against the wall in a choke hold. My pack moved to help me but the wall of flames shot up when they tried to move, and it went down when the went back. After about a minute in the choke hold he let me go and shook his head. I dropped to the ground and coughed while I tried to fill my lungs with air again.

"Reflexes need work to. A lot of work." He said.

"Anything else you want to tell me you have gotten bad at, or do I need to find out my self?" He asked and I shook my head no. My pack and Alex all stood there not being able to move, I looked over at them with shame in my eyes and looked down at the ground.

"Stamina, offence, aim, punching, swords, flames, poison immunity, silver immunity, and wolfs bane immunity..." I said softly. He shook his head and growled lowly making me bow slightly. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a syringe, I looked up at him with pleading eyes.

"No please! Not tonight!" I pleaded with tears that I was ashamed of in my eyes. He just pointed to the bed as he teleported restraints on it. I stood up weakly and layer on the bed as he fastened the restraints.

"At least tell me what it is tonight." I say.

"Liquid silver mixed with poison, you get full wolfs bane tomorrow." He answers with pity in his voice. He grabs the syringe and before he puts it in me I look at him and smile.

"It's good to have you back Sean. Even if it hurts like hell." I say and he nods softly as he injects the liquid into me making me yell out in pain and my magic fairer up in my eye. I try and brake out of the restraints but it doesn't work.

"You know the deal. I come in every hour to give you another injection." I softly nod and start to control my breathing.

(Hey guys! Make sure to comment and tell me what you think. It really helps!)