The beginning

It's the day after Archie got arrested and all the parents of Riverdale came together at the living room of the cooper family. Fred called everyone the night after his son was arrested so that they can discuss what to do the next day. So there they were Fred, Alice, Fp, Sherriff Kleller, Sierra and Mary. Hermoine was missing. She was working day and night to try to be a good major and proof to her friends that she isn't just puppetmastered by Hiram. Sierra leaded the discussion, because she knew Hiram a bit and what his plans were.

Sierra(determining): "Guys! Please calm down and try to be quiet! I know we're all shocked about what happened to Archie in the middle of the school assembly. But if we all act like this we won't get any further!"

Fred: "You're right Sierra! But do you have any idea how to handle this situation?! My son is in prison right now, because of this corrupt system you made possible and you tell me that I should calm down? Are you fucking serious?!"

Mary: "Fred! Calm down! Sierre isn't the one who bought Archie into prison! I still was Hiram and no one else!"

Sierra: "This is about the safety of all of our kids! Or do you want that tomorrow Hiram also arrest the best friend of your son, since he wrote this article back in the days in the Blue&Gold? Do you want Hiram to arrest first all of our kids and in the end all of us so that there is not one left who can work against him? I don't want to be in prison just because we didn't had any plan what to do! So we should all start thinking together what we could to against this and how in the end we get Archie out of prison!"

Alice wasn't really listening to this whole discussion. She was just sitting on the couch without moving and stared to a spot on the wall. But something made her move now, so she sat up to join the discussion.

Alice: "You're right Sierra! We are all under fire of Hirams attacks and only because Hermoine is major now and on our side, it doesn't mean that Hiram will stop his attacks! He and his henchman will go on doing everything against anyone who gets in the way of his plan! And also if Hiram is only responsible for two of the murders and the residual death were done ..." Alice voice breaks "...by someone else..."

While saying this FP had inconspicuously laid his hand on Alice spine and moves softly with his fingertips over her backbone, which made Alice slowly calm down a bit. It wasn't usual for her to feel such an affectionate touch and so she got little goosebumps on her whole body. But she should concentrate know! This was about the safety of all of them and their kids.

The others didn't noticed what was going on between FP and Alice and so they had moved on with the discussion.

Mary: "Maybe we should just take the kids on a trip outside of the town for a few weeks till it is safer again. It's summerbreak anyways. "

FP: "And how do you think this will work? Should we kidnap our own children?! The kids aren't four anymore! You can't just leave town with them and think that they wouldn't ask questions or that they maybe just want to stay. The kids all grew up here and fought for this town! They are a part of this town and the town is a part of them! They are this town! The found the murderer of Jason Blossom, not one of us! No offence, Tom! Don't you all understand that just moving out of town and starting new somewhere else isn't an option! We have to find a solution right here and right now to protect our kids!"

Sierra: "So than what do you think we should do, FP?"

FP: "First we should all try to behave as normal as possible and try to hide that we are planning something to take Hiram down. We have to make him think that he is safe. That we won't do anything against him, because maybe we're scared or don't want to risk anything. And then we can slowly try to reduce his power!"

S.Keller: "This doesn't sound to bad at all. But what do we tell the kids? If we do nothing, Betty and Jughead will definitely start investigating and will get much to deep in all this. And I think no one of us wants this! It is enough that Archie is under his force!"

Fred: "Sounds like we have a plan. But we won't be able to detain them from asking questions. It is all about their friend. And we all know how persistent they all are when they want to discover something! Or not, Alice?!"

Alice startled out of her thoughts. She hardly tried to follow the discussion, but her thoughts weren't as focused as she wanted them to be, since FPs hand was still laying on her spine after she had calm down. But she definitely don't wanted him to take his hand away from her back!

Alice: "Excuse me, what was our plan now?"

Sierra: "We must prevent the kids somehow from asking to much questions, to protect them from Hiram! Even though especially your daughter and FPs son will be difficult to handle at this point..."

Alice: "I couldn't agree more, Sierra! I know my daughter and she will try everything to get Archie out of prison even if she is risking her own security! And in this point your son isn't any different, FP."

FP circumspectly took his hand from Alice spine, since it would attract to much attention. He didn't wanted the others to notice what was going on. The others were starring at them anyway, because they couldn't stop jollying each other. As Alice recognized that he took his hand away she risked a short look to FP and her look seemed a bit disappointed, that he ended the soft touch. A small mischievous smile graced his lips.

FP: "(a bit annoyed, since Alice still has to jolly him after all) "I know, Alice..."

Sierra: "Maybe we should come to an end for today. It is already late and we all should go home to our kids. So to sum it up: We have to try to behave as normal as possible and FP and Alice, you two should definitely take care a lot more about what your moppets are doing! Especially now that these two are also Serpent king and queen!"

S.Keller: "And you Fred will inform us about everything about Archie and how we can help you two."

Mary: "And I will stay as long as he is out of prison again."

Fred: "And I really appretiate it! You have a much better insight in this whole system!"

And so one after the other left the Cooper house to go back home to their families. Alice was again just sitting there absorbed in her thoughts so that she only noticed that everyone left when FP was slowly standing up to go back to his trailer.

Alice: "Please, stay!!!"