Cravings

Authors Note: This is more smut than I planned...so if you're not into it just skip this chapter!

***

The last few weeks made FP, Alice, Jughead, Betty, Dagwood and Juniper become a real family. They all would do anything for each other and FP became a father for Betty like Alice became a mother for Jughead. They were really happy. Jughead and Betty loved to take care of the twins in the afternoon when Alice and FP were still working.

It was an early Sunday morning. FP and Alice where still laying in bed. Alice head was resting on FPs chest while she let her fingers softly retraced his abs.

Alice: "You know you are the sexiest man alive, do you?"

She smirked.

Alice: "There is no one in the world that could be more sexy than you are. Since you are the king of sexiness!"

Hearing this out of Alice mouth made FP blush a little bit before she smirked at her.

FP: "Are we a bit horny today, Alice?"

Alice: "For you? Always! And we definitely hadn't enough time to get rid of it the last few days, you know...?"

Without saying another word Alice crashed her lips into his. The kiss was very hungry and after a few seconds Alice tongue asked FP to enter his mouth. He opened his mouth and Alice let her tongue slip into it. Their tongues were fighting for dominance while their kiss got more and more passionate. After some time both had to pull away because they both were out of breath.

After they took a really short break from kissing FP took Alice face in his hands and kissed her again. After kissing just her mouth he moved on kissing down her neck, where he found her favorite spot and started softly kissing and then sucking it. She let out a little moan. She loved it when he spoiled her there. He leaned over her to move on a little more down her body. He left a trace of kisses and hickeys on his way to her breasts.

When he came to the strap of her nighty he slowly pushed them from her shoulders with his lips before continuing his way down. He finally came to her breasts and pushed the nighty down her body. He gazed at her bare breast. He had missed them.

He laid himself down on her again and then slowly started placing kisses on her breasts. When he went on his kisses got more sucking and made her let out another moan. And she tried to sit up a bit to get them nearer to him. At last he came to her already hard nipples. He took her left one into his mouth and slowly laid his lips around it starting to suck them like a baby would do. His hands meanwhile were circling around her other breast kneading it softly. He than started to slowly move his tongue on the tip of her nipple, which made her groan loudly. This cheered him up even more so he continued even harder.

After doing the same on her other side she pulled him up to kiss him again. She nuzzled in his hair to hold him close so he would not go before she would allow him. Now it was her turn. So she rolled over him. Their lips were still pressed on each other when her hand started moving downward. FP didn't liked to wear shirts in bed so there was nothing she could get rid of beside his boxers.

She broke the kiss and went down his body petting his chest. She could see that he already knew what was going on. His arousal was growing also she didn't even touched him down there. She stared at his arousal for another second. She hooked her fingers in the cuff of his boxers and pulled them down his legs letting them fall to the ground at the end of their bed.

She softly place one hand around his aroused cock and slowly stared moving it up and down. He gasps sharply feeling her movement and her hot breath on his tip. He knows what she wants to do. She looks up to him, but she already knows his answer. She slowly licks his tip to than take it into her mouth still moving her hand.

FP: "Oh...my...god!.....Alice...."

She just smiled still with his cock in her mouth and continued. Going harder and harder. She knew exactly what she was doing and she knew it would drive him crazy. He softly lifted his hips so she would take him in deeper than she already did. She noticed he was near to his release so she abruptly stopped and placed herself beside him on the bed.

He needed a second to catch his breath and then sat up to grab her face to kiss her and pushed her back in to the pillows. He wanted to spoil her like she did before and he didn't wanted to waste another moment. So he broke the kiss and directly went down to her panties. They already were wet, but that didn't stop him. He just pulled them down her beautiful long legs and let them fall on the ground beside his own boxers.

He softly placed his thumb on her most sensitive spot and slowly started moving it. She moved her hips uncontrollably trying to make the contact stronger. She wasn't able to control the noises escaping her mouth under her uncontrollable breath.

Alice: "FP...harder...I....need...you..."

Suddenly he stopped moving his thumb over her clit, but immediately replacing it with his mouth. He settled down between her thighs and touched her spot for only a small moment with his tongue. This was enough for her to lose herself completely. She pushed her hips up to his mouth so he would continue his doing and so he did. He placed her hips on the bed again and lick over her slit making her stop breathing for a second.

He let his tongue circling first slowly than faster around her clit making her more wet with every second. Out of nowhere he suddenly plunged to of his fingers into her slit. She cried his name trying to get his fingers deeper into her when he slowly started moving still spoiling her clit. She was close to her salvation wanting to come when he stopped. She couldn't believe her really did this to her. How could he?!

She was so in her thoughts that she hadn't noticed that he had got a condom from his nightstand and already pulled it over ready to get into her. So she startled when she felt his tip at her entrance. From one second to another he let his cock spread into her completely. They both could hardly breathe. This feeling was too overwhelming. He slowly started moving, yet his strokes got faster and uncontrollable as he pushed harder into her.

FP: "OMG....Alice... you are so fucking tight...."

He continued his movement until they were both close. He slowed down for a few moment, which made her crazy. She was on fire and she wanted to get her release. Abruptly she turned both of them around so she was on top of him riding him. She always had loved that this position gave her the control and allowed her to take him even deeper.

She started moving again and after a few more strokes she felt that he was coming. A few seconds later she felt her muscles contract too. Both let out a moan and she screamed his name when she finally had her orgasm. She let him stay inside her for another second until he allowed him to move out of her and laid herself beside him on the bed her head resting on his chest.

Alice: "This is what I was craving for days! I love you!"

FP: "OMG, Al. You were amazing! I love you too! What about sleeping another hour and tonight I will take you out on a romantic date?"

He gave her a peck.

Alice: "Sound good. I love when you are romantic for me. You are my softie"

She loved to tease him like this. She was the only one who knew this side of him. She leaned over him to give him another kiss. They felt asleep just like this.