Engaged

There will be smut! So if you're not into it try to avoid it.

***

At the same time at Alice place.

Cheryl and Toni were sitting on the couch and couldn't stop kissing each other.

Veronica: "Can you two please stop it? I thought we wanted to have girls time?"

Toni: "You are just jealous, because you weren't able to do this with Archie for two months now... Sorry...maybe I shouldn't have said this..."

Betty: "Really, Toni? You know how hard this is for V..."

Toni: "I am really sorry, V!!!"

Veronica: "It's okay... It isn't your fault. It's my fathers."

Cheryl: "Maybe we should change the topic. So where are your mom and FP tonight? Isn't this FPs weekend off? I heard Pops talking about it..."

Betty: "I don't know where exactly they are. My mom didn't knew it either. I just know that they will be away for the rest of the weekend."

Cheryl: "Uh...a romantic weekend...they are so cute together! I ship it!"

Veronica: "Me too."

Toni: "Fp seems so much happier since they are together again! You can't get the smile off his face. He didn't even got angry when Sweat Pea dropped a whole tablet with glasses at the whyrm. He just gave him a wet mop and then went outside. I think maybe he was on his way to Alice. He is really in seventh heaven with Alice. Nothing better could happen to him!"

Veronica: "This is so cute! Do you have more stories from FP and Alice?"

Toni: "I have. But I think maybe Betty don't want to hear them... they are a bit more intimate..."

Betty: "Yeah...I think than I really don't want to hear them. I love that they are so happy together, but it is already enough for me to see them passionately kissing everywhere and every time when they are about to prepare breakfast..."

Cheryl: "Aww...this is cute! They are like teenagers again!"

Veronica: "Do you think one day he will propose to her?"

Toni: "I think so. Since FP is finally divorced from Gladys I think it could happen every day. He is so in love and I think at some point he is still afraid that something could break them up again, also if they are happy. I think it would give them so much safety that they know they'll have each other to the day they'll die!"

Cheryl: "But wouldn't that make you and Jughead stepsiblings?"

Betty: "Yeah, it would! But we arranged so good up to now...I think it wouldn't change anything! And I would be really happy for mum to finally marry the love of her life!"

Veronica: "Betty and I could plan the wedding! And we all could be bridesmaids!!! This will be so exciting!"

Cheryl: "Slow down, V! They aren't even engaged now! You don't know if they will ever get married! But I would like to be a bridesmaid too..."

***

Back at the lodge.

After a long a passionate kiss FP picked her up to lay her down on the bed. The bed still had a lot of rose petals on it. But FP didn't cared. He wanted her now. He wanted his fiancée! It was weird to think of her as his fiancée and it would be even weirder to say it, but he loved her so much he couldn't care less about words at the moment.

After they undressed themselves as fast as they could, he laid himself over her and started placing kisses from her jaw down to her neck and found the special point between her clavicular and her scapula. He started softly sucking this point which made her start moaning. This spot always got her to ecstasy.

After some time he moved on to her breast. But after a few seconds Alice grabbed his head and pulled him back up to kiss him. The kiss was very needy and the let their tongues explore each others mouth.

Suddenly Alice turned them both around so she was on top of FP. She didn't liked to be a bottom. So she leaned over him and placed some kisses and lovemarks herself on FPs neck and down on his chest. He placed his huge hands instantly on her butt and started kneading it. This turned her on even more.

After exploring his body for some time with her hands and her lips she finally wanted to also get what she wanted. So she also removed the last two bits of cloth and sat down again on his lap and slowly let him enter her. She started moving her hip slowly, but got faster after a short time.

FP: "Oh my god...ALICE!"

He screamed her name between moaning. He loved it when Alice was riding him. He was close to come when Alice stopped moving and leaned over to kiss him. FP started whining while kissing her back. How could she be so mean?! She knew exactly how close he was and so she started moving again. She was as close as he was and after a few seconds they both came together.

After finishing she rolled of him and layed down beside him. She was turned in so she could face him. His hand was laying on her knee when he slowly let it move up her thigh to her serpent tattoo, where he placed his hand. Behind Alice back they were holding hands and FP slowly moved his fingertips on her palm.

FP: "This was amazing, Al! I love you!"

Alice: "I love you too, Jonesy. But I have one question. How long did you planed all this? And the ring...how could you know which size would fit me? We never talked about it and the ring I got from, you know, never really fit me. It was always to big."

FP: "You know I know you better than anyone else..."

Fp smirked and leaned over to Alice to give her a small kiss.

Alice: "And I couldn't be happier that you are the only person that knows me that well. You always were the one and only for me!"

They eye-locked and for some minutes they only had eyes for each other. There was so much love in their eyes. They enjoyed this silence. Outside a thunderstorm started, which made it even more comfortable in the lodge. They were laying like this for quite a while before Alice sat up.

Alice: "What do you think the kids will say when we tell them that we are engaged now? Wow...it sounds weird to say it for the first time. I am engaged with Forsythe Pendelton Jones II. The love of my life. My lover. The only person I ever truly loved."

FP pulled her back to him to give her a small kiss.

FP: "They'll be okay. Nothing will change for them. Believe me."