First date

After finishing some articles all day at the register, Alice was really excited to go home. Tonight would be her second first date with FP. And she knew how it will end. This thought made her blush. She really wanted this to happen. There was nothing she was as excited for for years now! She wanted him as much as he wanted her. She was craving for him! When she got home she went straight upstairs to take a shower and get herself ready. She couldn't think of anything else the whole day... After the shower she went to her closet. Somewhere in back she found a tight green patterned dress she used to wear when she was younger. She put it on and it fit after all of this years. She put some green eye shadow on and her dark pink lipstick, curled her hair a bit and then took a last look into the mirror. She felt good. Like in old days!

FP was really nervous when he got in his truck to pick Alice up. He have waited for this for way to many years now! He had made a reservation at a small restaurant in Greendale. He wanted this date to be as perfect and romantic as it could be. He wanted the perfect night with Alice! He loved this woman so much, he didn't knew how to deal with it without going crazy! As he arrived in front of Alice house he got out of the car and knocked on her door. Alice opened the door and she looked so amazing FP didn't know what to say. He was just staring at her like a fool! She was the most beautiful woman he ever saw!

Alice: "Hey, Jonesy. How long do you want to just stand there and stare at me if instead you could just come a step closer and kiss me?"

This made FP startle out of his thoughts and so he stepped closer, took her face in his hands and kissed her with so much passion as if they hadn't seen each other for weeks and not only a few hours. No one of them wanted this kiss to end, but they decided that they would have enough time for this later. So they got in FPs truck and started their way to Greendale.

But it wasn't so easy for them to just sit there in the truck next to each other without touching each other while they wanted each other so bad. So Alice carefully started moving her had to Fps knee and than way up his thigh. She noticed that FP blushed when she got really high. She loved teasing him like this. Suddenly FP stopped the car unstrapped his seatbelt and moved to Alice seat. She was quite surprised, yet happy about it.

FP looked deep into her ocean-blue eyes, moved a hank of hair out of her face and then stared kissing her with a lot of passion. He wanted her right here right now! Even in the truck. He didn't cared at the moment. They were slipping their tongues in each others mouth fighting for dominance. Alice sat down on his lap and opened a few buttons and started placing kisses on his neck down to his chest while she placed her hand right across his crotch. She knew that what she was going to do would drive him crazy. So she started moving her hand and started kissing him again. Between the kisses she heard him moaning. Which cheered her up even more.

He was real close to loose his mind completely, when Alice suddenly stopped her actions. They were both gasping for air.

"I want you! But not here! Not in this car! Take me to your trailer; Jonesy!", she said biting her lip.

FP started the truck and drove back to the trailer park as fast as he could! On their way from the truck to the trailer they started kissing again. The moment they had closed the door he put her right up against the wall again. He lifted her and she put her legs around his hip. She could feel how excited he was for her.

Alice: "Bed...room!"

This was what he wanted to hear. He carried her to his bedroom and placed her on his bed. He took off his shirt and his pants as fast as he could. She stood up again so that he could open the zipper of her dress and let it fall right to the ground. She turned around to kiss him again, he opened her bra and pushed her back on his bed taking her panties off. For a few seconds he was just staring at her. She was perfect! He leaned over her and started placing kisses all over her body, while kneading her boobs. She started moaning. She wanted him now! All in! So she grabed what she wanted and let him enter her.

After they both were finished, they were laying right beside each other. Alice had her head on his shoulder while fondeling his hand with her fingertips.

Alice: "You know...I've missed you, Jonesy."

FP: "I've missed you more! I've missed everything of us!"

Alice: "Us...sounds good to hear this again after all these years..."

She gave him a soft kiss ending with a big smile.

FP: "You know...maybe we should wait before we tell anyone about this...just keep it a secret for some time..."

Alice: "Yeah...you're right. It will cause a lot of trouble in the life of our kids anyway. And they have enough to deal with right now with everything else. I am thirsty. I am gonna get up and get myself a glass of water. Do you want anything?"

FP: "No, I am happy. But maybe you could bring me a cold beer from the fridge."

So Alice stood up and Fp watched her with every move she made! This woman was just awesome! Alice got herself a glass of water and then went to the fridge. She opened it.

Alice: "FP?! Is this my favorite ice cream that you don't get in any grocery store in town?"

FP: "Maybe...maybe I drove to Greendale after work to surprise you..."

Alice: "You are crazy, Forsythe Pendleton Jones II?!"

FP: "I am totally crazy about you, Alice Susanna Smith!"

Alice just placed her glass on the sideboard and went right back to FP to start round two.

They were right in the middle of doing it when they heard someone opening the door of the trailer.

Jughead: "Dad! I am home!"

They stopped immediately.

FP: (whispering) "Didn't you wanted to text Betty that Jug could stay at your house tonight?"

Alice: "Fuck!...I totally forgot! What now?"

FP: "I think there is no chance to not tell him now..."

Jughead: "Dad??"

Jughead walked right into the bedroom to see FP and Alice sitting there right beside each other. Naked...only with a blanket...

Jughead: "What the fuck?! Dad?!!!"