Epilog

5 years later

It were the first sunrays sneaking through the windows that made Alice slowly open her eyes. She felt his arms resting around her keeping her close to him, his face nuzzled into her hair. When she slightly moved she felt him pulling her closer to him groaning quietly before he slowly opened his eyes.

FP: "What are you doing up so early? What are you thinking about Alice?"

Alice: "Just how happy I am about the life we have now. I never could've imagined it like that. We being together, living in a house Fred built especially for us, having all our kids in our life. It just sometimes seems so unreal. We are really here. Betty and Jughead finished college and are living together a few streets away with Betty expecting their first child. My little baby. I can't believe she is going to be a mother in a few months."

FP: "I can't believe my son is going to be a daddy soon either. They are so grown up. I remember when the broke up, because Jughead joined the Serpents like it was yesterday. And my little Jelly girl is going to be a Junior in High School after summer. I can't believe it."

Alice: "But one of the biggest presents life brought us is for sure that our son is back in our lifes. I remember the moment when he opened the door of that room in Hirams basement. I was caught in his piercing blue eyes knowing everything would change from that moment.

FP: "Like I did when I met you for the first time back in our High School days."

Alice turned around in FP's arms placing a soft kiss on his lips, melting into his touch. After all these years in which they have been back together and had spent every possible moment with each other it was even harder for Alice to believe that she really could've lived twenty-five years without the love of her life by her side. He was and forever would be the only person she would want to spend every second of her life with in good and bad times.

FP: "By the way before I forget, I ran into Charles at the grocery store yesterday and he asked if he and Shelly could come over for dinner tonight with little Molly. He said he had something to announce and I said yes, since Polly, Sweetpea, the twins and little Alicia are coming over too we could invite Jughead and Betty and make a big family dinner out of it. What do you say, babe?"

The smile on Alice face got even wider than it already was. She loved when she had every one of their family together at the same table. It was a rare occasion since their kids were all living their own lifes, except Jellybean.

Alice: "You are the best husband ever, you know that?"

She smirked at him and bit her bottom lip before crashing their lips together in a needy, passionate and loving kiss.

***

Later that day Alice was in the kitchen preparing dinner for their extended family when FP walked up behind her snaking his arms around her waist softly placing kisses to her neck. She smiled and turned her head a bit so she could look at him.

FP: "How are you doing, baby? Everything ready for all of our kids to come?"

Alice: "With you by my side always."

She smiled at him and pecked a kiss on his lips to then turn back around and commanding him to set the big table so everything was ready when the kids would arrive.

About half an hour later there was a knock on the door announcing the first of their children. FP went to the door to be run down by a little girl clinging to his legs.

Molly: "Grandpa, daddy wants to tickle me. Please help."

He just picked her up and placed her on his hips. He loved that little girl.

FP: "I will protect you from the tickle monster, munchkin. Charles, how can you? Scaring your poor little daughter."

FP tipped on the little girls nose before setting her down on the floor so he could hug his son and his fianceé. When they got out of the embrace and walked to the dining room they saw little Molly tugging on Alice leg wanting to get lifted onto the counter so she could watch Alice cook. Charles walked up to them picking his little girl up. Molly pressed a kiss to Alice cheek before starting to wiggle on her fathers arm wanting to get to Alice.

Alice: "Hun, we can cuddle later. I have to finish dinner first."

She jumped off her fathers arm and ran off to the living room. Alice turned down the stove a bit to not burn anything before pulling her first born into a close hug.

Charles: "I love you too, mom. But it would help if you let me breath so I could be alive for a lot more hugs."

They both chuckled and Alice let go of him and looked at the handsome young man in front of her. He just looked so much like his father from his bone structure. She was happy to have him back in their lifes for five years now already. She loved his fianceé and his daughter was just way to adorable to not love her to death.

A few minutes later first Jughead with a five month pregnant Betty came to the door followed by Polly, Sweetpea, Juniper, Dagwood and Alicia. Alicia was just six months old and was carried inside by Sweatpea, who still couldn't take his look from his daughter after all this time. She was just way too precious to him. Polly took her from him and placed her in the play pen so she could sleep, while they were eating.

They all sat down around the table and started eating. There wasn't much talking. Most of them were Jones after all and for them food is more important than any kind of conversation. Yet at some point Charles broke the silence.

Charles: "Mom, Dad. I want to announce something. I just can't wait until everyone is finished anymore."

FP: "What is it, son? Don't let us wait now."

Charles: "We are pregnant. Shelly will make me a daddy again."

Alice: "Oh my god, my baby. I am so happy for you both and even if it sounds weird I can't wait to be a grandmother again."

Betty: "Ey. It's my turn first to make you a grandma again!"

Alice: "I know hun. Yet you know I love all my grandchildren equally."

After they had finished dinner they all squeezed onto the living room furniture to watch "Finding Dori" together, since Juniper, Dagwood and Molly loved it. Fp was sitting at one side of the couch with Alice in his arms, while little Molly was cuddled into her lap. Charles and Shelly were sitting beside them with Dagwood and Juniper slowly falling asleep on their laps. Jughead and Betty and Sweetpea and Polly were each sharing one of the huge armchairs. All of the were enjoying the time they spend as a big family together. Alice smiled at the picture. This was how it always should've been and how it from now on would stay forever.

***

Okay, this is really the end of this story now. It's harder than I thought to really say goodbye to that story. I have worked on this for nearly a year on trains and in long nights and it was completely worth it. I never thought I could kind of write my own little book and even finish it properly.

Thank you to everyone, who made it this far! I love you all. I hope you will enjoy my Fremoine Fanfic when I continue it after my exams and my oneshot. Love you