Explanation

FP: "We can explain everything, jug!"

Alice: "Please don't tell Betty! I should tell her!"

Jughead: "I won't, Mrs Cooper! That is your thing. But first you two have to explain this all to me! What is going on here?"

FP: "So Jug...first all this isn't so easy to explain..."

Jug: "...For me it seems like my dad is hooking up with my girlfriends mom! There is nothing complicated to explain. It's obvious..."

Alice: "It isn't that easy, Jughead. We two have been dating long time before you guys were even born. We were together in high school...."

FP: "...But we broke up. But we never stopped loving each other..."

FP gave Alice a big loving smile.

Jug: "Wait? What?!? You two...But you were fighting publically forever now...This makes really no sense to me?"

Alice: "Okay, Jughead. I won't give you to much detail. Yeah I was the number one serpent enemy for all these years, but just because I wanted to clearly distinguish myself from the serpents and the southside in general! I wanted to show everyone and myself that I don't belong here anymore and that I am living a better life, but I never did. Another point is that me and your father once had a son. He didn't knew about him and I had to give him up for adoption, because Hal forced me to..."

One could see in Jugheads face that he was putting the pieces of information together.

Jug: "...Wait?! Does this mean I have a brother?..."

Alice was near to start crying, when she started to speak again.

Alice: "You had a brother... "

Alice couldn't hold her tears back anymore. She threw herself into FPs arms and started crying. She sobbed into his arms like she was when she first told FP what happened. He just put his strong arm around her and told Jughead with a suppliant look to leave them alone for a moment. So Jughead left to wait outside the trailer for them to retrieve him.

FP: "It's okay, Ali! Just let it out! Everything is okay!"

He started stroking her spine again. He knew this would make her calm down faster.

FP: "Hey...hey...Ali! You don't have to tell Jughead the whole story if it's to much for you, okay? I can explain it later to him. It is just important that we tell him the truth now and that he knows how we want to handle the whole situation."

Alice slowly raised her head to look into FPs eyes.

Alice: "I love you, FP!"

FP was quite surprised to hear these three word from Alice mouth! He knew that there was something really deep between them, but he could never imagined that the love for her was going so deep again after such a short amount of time. This was just their first date. A big smile appeared on his face as he leaned towards her to kiss her.

FP: "I love you too, Alice Susanna Smith!"

After another long kiss Alice and FP got out of bed to dress themselves again. They should try to talk to Jughead again and then Alice should start heading home to tell Betty everything.

FP: "Jug? Can you come back inside? We should explain you the rest."

Jug: "Yeah, dad. Give me a second."