Datenight

About an hour later Alice woke up from a knock on their bedroom door. She really didn't wanted to stand up. She wanted to lay on the bed snuggled into FP for the rest of the day, yet she knew it wasn't possible. She carefully tried to sneak out of bed without waking FP up. He looked so peaceful when he was asleep, nothing like the side of him he showed her about an hour ago. She smiled thinking about their early morning activity. She couldn't imagine a better start into the day. She got up taking another look at him before putting their used underwear from the ground at the end of their bed into the laundry bin and picking a new one out of her drawer and putting some comfortable cloths on. She went to the door to open it. Betty was standing in front of her.

Betty: "I just wanted to ask if everything is okay. I heard weird noises early, which woke me up, and then only silence... And I wanted to ask if I should get some breakfast from Pops so no one needs to cook?"

Alice blushed realizing their activities from earlier had woke her daughter up. They didn't even thought about her sleeping next door. Sure she was old enough and definitely knew they were doing it, but she shouldn't hear them.

Alice: "Yeah...everything is okay. I am sorry we woke you up...we didn't thought about it...it wasn't planned. We just didn't thought about you and Jughead in the other room..."

Betty: "Wait?! Mom?! Seriously?! This was what woke me up this early? Eww.... I didn't wanted to know!"

Alice: "Maybe you could just go to Pops now and get some food. I will go get a shower and then prepare everything downstairs."

Betty: "Yeah...maybe this would be better. But you'll shower ALONE! No funny business! I don't want to run into you once again today! Once per day is already too much!"

Alice: "I said I am sorry..."

Betty: "It's okay now. I'll be back soon. Bye Mom."

Betty walked down the stairs and when she was outside she heard the front door slamming close. This was so embarrassing. She was so cought in her own thoughts that she hadn't notice that FP woke up form their little talk. He walked up behind her and snaked an arm around her waist and placed a kiss on the top of her head.

FP: "Morning, babe. How are you?"

She turned herself in his arm to give him a small kiss on his lips.

Alice: "Good, but still tired. I was about to get a shower. Betty is getting breakfast from Pops."

FP: "May I join you in the shower?"

He smirked at her.

Alice: "I would love you too, but maybe it isn't the best idea...we woke Betty up with our earlier doings. I don't want to repeat that with Jughead and the twins. So I am going to have a shower and you can wake up Jug, Dagwood and Juniper. And didn't you want to take me out tonight? Maybe we can shift round two to then..."

FP: "Wait?! Betty heard us? OMG...we should try to be more quiet next time. I'll wake up the others now."

FP gave Alice another kiss before she went to the bathroom and he to the other bedrooms to wake up the kids.

Some time later the front door is opened and Betty enters with the breakfast from Pops while Alice was preparing the rest.

Alice: "Guys! Betty is back with breakfast! Come downstairs"

Jughead and FP came downstairs with Juniper and Dagwood on their arms, placed them in their high chairs and set down on the breakfast table themselves.