Finally happy?

FP had tried everything to collect the money they needed to get Alice back from their friends and family, but it wasn't enough at all. He hasn't slept the whole night. He spend it sitting on the couch, starring at his phone, hoping that Alice would call and everything was just a big nightmare, but the only call he got was from Tom, who told him they asked the FBI for help. They had way more ressources to find Alice than their little Sherriff department.

When the kids came down the stairs that morning they found an exhausted FP with dark bags under his eyes. They went to him, yet he didn't even seem to notice they were there. It was still to difficult for him to grab the fact that Hiram kidnapped Alice and that there was a possibility that he would never see her again. Never see her smile, hold her hand, hug her, kiss her, just be with her. It was the worst thing that could ever happen to him.

Jughead and Betty took care of him that day, forced him to change his cloths, eat and drink something. He didn't felt like doing anything of that, but he had to for them. His thoughts never left Alice and what Hiram was probably doing to her, not even for the smallest second. He just needed her to be okay. That was everything that was important to him at that moment. He would even trade himself in just so she would be okay. The day passed, but they heard nothing new about Alice.

The next morning he couldn't take it any longer to do nothing. He had to help find the love of his life and safe her from Hiram no matter what. The wedding was something he had completely forgot about. Tomorrow he wanted to promise his life to Alice, yet now she wasn't there to do that. He dressed himself, took a cup of coffee and went off to the station. When he arrived he asked for the room, that the FBI was given. He needed direct information on what they knew and what was going on.

He stormed into the room just to be stopped by one of the FBI agents.

Agent Brennan: "What are you doing here? No one is allowed to come in here, who doesn't belong to the FBI."

FP: "I am FP Jones the finance of the woman you all are looking for and I want you to tell me everything you know. I can't sit at home doing nothing, knowing nothing, so just tell me what you know! Please!"

Agent Brennan: "Okay. I am sorry. I will bring you to the head of our investigation and he then can tell you everything we know.

FP: "Thank you."

Agent Brennan lead FP to Special agent Booth and then left the both of them alone.

Agent Booth: "Okay, so Mr. Jones we have collected quite a lot of information so far about the whereabouts of your fiancé. At the moment we have one of our agents undercover investigating Hiram Lodge to find her. We think we are pretty close to her and will get her out of there at latest tomorrow morning if everything goes as planned. I can't tell you much more about it, since we don't want you to get into trouble yourself. The only advice I can give you is to stay patient and prepare yourself for your wedding tomorrow. We will try everything to get her there right in time."

FP: "Oh my god. That sounds amazing. You know where she is? You really think you'll get her back tomorrow? Why don't you get her out of there today, before Hiram can probably hurt her more?"

Agent Booth: "As I said before you will need patience. If we go in now we would risk the life of our agent and your fiancé too. We can't do that. It's the best if you go home now and spent some time with your children, tell them what I just told you and tell them they should get ready for the wedding tomorrow. And tomorrow we will hopefully be able to bring you your bride safe and sound."

FP: "Okay. I will go home than. Please promise me to tell me if you have any new information about her."

Agent Booth: "I will for sure. Goodbye.