Thanksgiving Part 1

The next few weeks went by very fast, because everyone was preparing for thangsgiving. Two day before thanksgiving Alice started cooking. She wanted to prepare everything so it would be less stressful on thanksgiving itself. FP wasn't able to get her out of the kitchen these days. She was so focused and wanted to make everything perfect that FP had to feed her, since she would completely to eat something herself and had to carry her into the bed at night so that she wouldn't stay up all night.

She worked so hard all these days that it was difficult for FP to wake her up on thanksgiving. She really didn't wanted to wake up or even worse stand up. She just wanted FP to come back to her and cuddle with him in bed for the rest of the day. She wasn't feeling well...maybe she would get ill...The last days were exhausting. She should have accepted the help Betty and FP offered her...

Abruptly Alice got out of the bed and went to the bathroom she really wasn't feeling well. She threw up into the toilet. What was wrong with her? What could have caused this? She didn't eat so much the last days and so it was nearly impossible that she ate anything wrong. But what other reason could this have? Could she be pregnant or was this just because she was about to get the flu? Could she really be pregnant...

Alice stood up from the floor to search for an old pregnancy test she was hiding for emergencys in the closet under the sink. She closed the bathroom door before FP was able to get inside.

FP: "Alice? Honey? Is everything okay? Is there anything I can do for you?"

Alice: "No, no thanks. I'll be okay. Just give me a few minutes."

Alice was really nervous. If this was true what would she do? She wasn't sure if she would be happy about it. Sure she always wanted to live together with FP and their child, but she always had thought of Charles and not of a new one. She took the test and waited....

A few minutes later FP came back upstairs. Alice had only a few seconds left before seeing the result. She was scared.

FP: "Al? Is everything okay?"

Her timer went off and she looked on the test "Not preganant". Alice wouldn't say that she wouldn't have been happy to get another baby with FP, but she was more than relieved that it wasn't the case. It would've been a much to big surprise. And she already had different plans to make them even more a family than they already were. Alice opened the door and looked into the scared eyes of FP Jones, her finance. She had a relieved smile on her face.

FP: "Al...what have you done so long in there? You scared me."

Alice: "Hey...look into my eyes. Everything is okay. And I feel much better again..."

FP wanted to take her hand when he saw that she had a pregnancy test in it. One could see the shock in his eyes. Did this mean what he thinks?

FP: "Al? Is this a pregnancy test in your hand? Does this mean you are pregnant?"

Alice: "No, I am not. And I am relieved I am not. This would have been to much of a surprise for me. And a bit to much. You know I love you and would love to see kids grow up together with you, but I don't know if this would be the best idea like this. Anyways I have other plans I will tell you and the others later."

FP: "Hey! You can't just tease me like this and then tell me that I would have to wait before you tell me...This is not fair!!!"

FP tried to catch her when she tried to get outside of the door with a smirk on her face. He caught her, but she tried to get away. Yet she had no chance, since he started to tickle her. Alice started to laugh and couldn't stop and FP laught with her. He then turned her around on one arm like they were dancing and caught her back into his arms so she was standing with her back to him. He softly started to kiss her neck and left a hickey on the right side of her neck.

Alice: "hey...you don't have to mark your territory! Everyone already knows I am yours"

FP: "I know...but sometimes I feel like I have proof it and today all our friends will come to dinner so I thought it wouldn't be a bad idea..."

FP bit his lip, which made Alice start to giggle again. She loved when he behaved a bit like when they were teenagers like back in the day... She turned around to him and started to go through his hair with her hand. She knew he loved it and she also really liked it. She could also see it in his face and so she continued while leaning in to kiss him. FP deepened the kiss and they got more and more passionate and FP pushed Alice up against the wall. FP had one leg between hers and she turned herself on with it. She could feel that this turned him on to, because she felt something move in his pants.

Alice: "Hey little man...I am not sure if we have the time for this now...but maybe we can save some time back in there when we get ready..."

FP saw the smirk on Alice face and he couldn't resist her face when she looked at him like this. He then softly pushed Alice back into the bathroom where both got rid of their cloth as fast as they could and got right into the shower. FP closed the door and Alice turned on the water. She turned around to face him and started kissing him again while her hands started to move over his body.

His hands were laying on her ass. He started kneading it, what make Alice start to moan. He knew she liked it. He continued until Alice stopped kissing him and got down to pamper his little man. He was near to come when Alice stopped. She stood up to slowly let him enter her. She knew it wouldn't take long until he would come, but she also didn't needed much. Pampering him always turned her on. Both started moving and got into the same rhythm. Both started moaning when they came closer. They came together with a squeaky sound.

They then cleaned each other and got out of the shower to get dressed.

Alice: "Now I am feeling even more better than when I woke up today."

FP: "You're welcome. But I think now we really shoud get ready. In two hours our friends will arrive and you wanted to look if Betty made the turkey right."

They didn't knew which surprise their friends would have for them....

***

Authors note:

Sorry its a bit short, but there will be a second part the next days