Hiding

Yet than they both took a step back to look into each others eyes. All they could see was love. So much love for each other. This was what they both had missed for decades. FP was about to kiss her again when they both heard the jingle of Bettys keys at the front door.

Alice: "FP! You should really go now! You can leave through the back door!"

Also if she was afraid Betty could caught them he couldn't let him go like this so she turned back to him to give him a fast, but loving kiss.

Alice: "And now go...I'll call you later!"

FP left with a huge smile on his face exited to see what was coming for them, while Alice couldn't resist to watch him walking away. He sneaked out the second Betty walked into the kitchen. So Betty caught her staring at the back door.

Betty: "Mom?! Is everything okay? Why are you staring at the backdoor?"

Alice: "Oh, hey sweetie. Good morning. No, everything is okay. What about you?"

Betty: "I am good, but you seemed a bit far away with your thoughts...and why are you wearing jeans and this lipstick? And why are there pancakes on the table? What happened when I was away? And why are you smiling now?"

Alice: "It's nothing, honey. Didn't you came to get your things for school?"

Betty: "Yeah, I am going upstairs now and then I need to get to school."

Alice: "Okay, honey. I'll see you later."

Alice was glad that Betty didn't persist to get answers. She wouldn't have known how to explain anything of it. How do you explain to your daughter that you are maybe dating her boyfriends dad again after twenty-five years. She wasn't sure if she would understand it. So maybe it would be better if they would keep it a secret at first. While thinking of what happened a huge smile appeared on her face. She loved that kiss! It was everything she needed. Everything she was craving for the last years! And all she could think of now was that she would love to repeat this right now. So she waited until Betty left home to search for her phone.

'Are you at work now? I need to see you!'

'Yes, I am at Pops. Wanna come around?'

'I am on my way'

Alice didn't even thought about the fact that anyone could see them there together. She wanted FP now! She needed to see him! There was no way out. So she went upstairs again to pick up her Serpent- jacket. She loved the feeling that this jacket was giving her! This is how she wanted to feel again after all these years. She finally renewed her lipstick and then started heading to Pops. She was really nervous when she went inside, but she don't wanted FP to see this.

Alice: "What's happening handsome? I thought I'd come around to see you. And to maybe apologize for how I ended everything before. I panicked. I don't wanted to sound so harsh. But I don't wanted Betty to notice anything. Yet, she noticed the pancakes and that I was wearing different things, but she seemed okay with me not answering these questions. Anyways I wouldn't have known how to explain."

FP: "Wait...Did I just heard Miss Alice Warden Smith apologizing? Wow...that was an experience!"

He had a big smile on his face. And he was happy she was the reason for this smile! He couldn't stop staring at her. She looked so gorgeous in her Serpent jacket! He wanted to know how she would look without all this stuff...

Alice: "FP! You should stop staring at me like this! There are people around! Or do you want everyone to know now?"

FP startled out of his thoughts.

FP: "What? Did I miss anything?"

Alice: "Nothing important! Just you staring at me like you never seen anything more beautiful..."

FP: "But it's true!"

Alice blushed. No one said something like this to her for such a long time.

FP: "Maybe you should sit down in a booth and then I'll come to you so you can get what you want! Wow... this sounded wrong....I didn't mean it like this..."

Alice: "I know what you meant! Maybe we should shift it to maybe tonight if you want to?"

FP was kind of surprised about it, but in fact it was what he was craving for right now.

Alice: "So...and know I would like to have a coffee and if you have a piece cherry pie to take away. I have to go to work."

The smile on Alice face told him that she knew what she really wanted and that she couldn't wait to get it as soon as possible! And it definitely wasn't the cherry pie. He went to the kitchen to get her some pie and coffee.

FP: "So Ali, when should I pick you up?"

Alice: "What about 8 o'clock?"

She smiled. She was really excited.

FP: "Wait...what about the kids?..."

Alice: "Betty told me that she and Jughead will have to work late for the 'Blue & Gold' tonight and asked if Jughead could stay at our place if it'll get to late. I'll text her that it's okay. So you gotta pick me up at 8 and then we do what?"

She asked this with a big smile on her face.

Alice: "I really have to go now. You want to attend me to my car?"

FP: "Pop! I'll take a short break now! I'll be back in five minutes!"

So they went outside and around the corner of pops. The moment both of them thought no one saw them FP took her up against the wall and kissed her! The kiss wasn't as innocent as the last one. It was really needy and passionated! He needed her right now even if he knew he would have wait for tonight. He wanted all of her! And she wanted all of him! This is how it always was and maybe forever will be! They kissed until both of them had to gasp for air. No one of them wanted to leave, yet they knew that it wasn't possible to do all this now. So FP gave Alice free so she could go to work.

Alice: "See you later, handsome!"

He couldn't resist staring at her but while she walked away.