Info

(looks like the picture above - credit to Elentori)

DECLAIMER - NAMES ARE A BIT WEIRD, DON'T MIND ME! Lol~

Name - Symphony Yang-Harmony

Family - All dead (More Info in the Story)

Quirk - Collection

Quirk Info - Can collect quirks from others for no more than 1hr and 30 min at a time. Only works if both agree to the term, if someone leaves a trace of DNA or if they have a special relationship. The quirk becomes permanent if the person dies and passes it on through object or DNA. Quirk will not be collected if the quirk user has hateful feelings for the other. This quirk has been predicted in the clans' history books.

From - A small nation called Tranquilities Bay. There are 3 Clans in Tranquilities bay.

~Yin Clan - Known for Dark Quirks Elements - Dark Earth, Black Flames, etc. 

Her father is the only one who can Control the level of darkness and blend with it as well.

~Yang Clan - Known for Light Elements - White Water, Heavens Winds, etc.

Her mother is the only one who can control the level of light in a location (works better in a small room) and can blind the senses.

~Reborn Clan - Known for elemental healing Quirks and can see the dead. - Spirit Flame, Water Healing

 These 3 clans are known to have elemental quirks. War raged for years with the 3 clans. To join the clans together so peace can be made, there was the first arranged marriage. Her mother and father married and created a new clan, Harmony.

Symphony was the next in line to get married to the Reborn clans next head to make one whole clan. 

~More info on her quirk and past in the story

CHAPTER WILL BE POSTED TOMORROW