Chapter 2 - Eat This

Symphony POV

I'm currently sitting on a refrigerator with All Might, motivating Izuku all the way as he tries to pull the refrigerator. Izuku looks at both of us, "You know it would be easier if you both got off the refrigerator." All Might brushed him off and explained to him how moving all of the trash will help him handle his quirk better. He began to talk about the plan that he set up for Izuku and that he must follow the plan to a T.

I got off and walked towards the ocean, 'I haven't used my quirks in a long time. If I'm going to go to UA I have to sharpen up my skills. I sit on the sand and started meditating.

I blocked out all of the sounds around me and let the power release from me little by little. I open my eyes to see little individual balls of elements circling me. A ball of sand and dirt with a little bit of grass on it, a ball made out of black vines and thorns, a ball of ice, a ball of water, a ball of fire, a ball of blue fire, a ball of forced air, and a small lightning cloud. Underneath me, I can feel on my right plants growing under me and the other side sands disappearing and dark energy. I take a deep breath in and out.

Everything deforms.

I look up to see All Might and Izuku looking at me with shock. I blush a bit, "Don't mind me... Just freshening up my energy" I sit back down and do it once again.

~Timeskip~

During class, Izuku started to mumble about his plan and made some changes. The teacher stopped him and the class laughed and snickered at him.

Once class was over I smacked him upside the head, "Listen Izuku, don't make any changes to All Mights plan. He made it for you and if you change it you may not be ready for the exams and you could get hurt!" He was flustered but he agreed.

Months go by and Izuku and I are studying and training like crazy. He even mastered sleep studying, he takes notes and sleeps during class at the same time.

~Fall~

All might is praising Izuku for sticking to the plan and is making great progress, he's almost done with cleaning the beach. I've gotten used to my powers and using them as my own, I know that's what they would want me to do.

The next morning Izuku finished clearing the beach. He screamed at the sky like a man on a mission. I'm so proud of him. He fell down but All Might caught him just in time. I hugged Izuku and stood next to All Might, "I'm so proud of you Midoriya! You've gone far and beyond my expectations!" He took out a strain of hair, "This gift, You earned it with your own valiant effort." Izuku cried a bit, "Eat This!" I bust out laughing, the face he made was priceless.

~Timeskip~

Izuku and I made it just in time for the UA entrance exams! I promised him that when we pass he can burn my hoodie. Izuku sighed, " I don't feel anything special happening after eating that hair." I laughed a bit, "Don't worry, your body knows what to do with it. You just have to keep training." He smiled at me but my smile faded when be both heard "Stupid Deku". We turned around to see Bakugo walk towards us. "Get out of my way now before I set you on fire! That's including you hoodie." He walked past us, I was about to jump him but Izuku stopped just in time but fell in the process. Before I could catch him a round-faced girl touched him and he started to float. She smiled, "Are you ok?" Izuku began to freak out, I laughed a bit. She smiled and put her hands together, "I stopped you with my quirk, sorry I didn't ask first! I figured you wouldn't mind me catching you. Isn't all this nerve recking?" I spoke up, "Definitely, I'm a nervous myself." "Well, I guess I'll see you inside." I waved bye at her. I kinda feel bad, if Izuku was straight she would be his type. Izuku waved at her and she left.

Izuku and I took our seats. Izuku was in the middle of Bakugo and me. I was in the middle of Izuku and someone random. The hero Present Mic tried to pump up the crowd, it didn't work. I was fangirling internally and Izuku was fanboying externally, Bakugo rudely told him to shut up. He continues to explain the rules. Deku's battle center is B and I got Battle Center C.

The goal for this exam is to get as many points as possible and if the no pointer shows up you should avoid it. Hmm, interesting.

All of us got ready and stood outside of the giant doors. I wonder how Izuku is doing. I am currently wearing my hoodie and white tights with purple hightops. I notice a red-haired guy also waiting for the door to open, he's kinda cute. Present Mic name told us to go forward.

I started to attack the robots from left to right using the element air so I won't attract so much attention. I wasn't keeping count so I just kept going. A giant robot came out of nowhere and everyone started to run away from it. I was about to do the same but, I heard a girl scream. I look behind me to see a girl stuck under some rumble. I let the wind help me lift me up as I ran on the building walls. I focused all of my energy on my fist and a burst of blue and red fire mixed with wind formed and I punch the robot smashing and burning it in the process.

I look down to see the girl was able to escape from the ruble just in time. I was about to use my powers but I was too late, I braced myself for the impact but instead, I was caught. I look up to see the redhead. He must have caught me, he helped me down. I still had my hood on and I was lost for words. I was about to say thank you but the exam ended and I ran off.

~One Week Later~

I was spending the night at Izuku's how and his mom and I were worried because he was smiling at the dead fish. His mom started to sweat, "Izuku! Izuku! Why are you smiling at that fish?! Should I be worried about you honey?!"He said he spaced out and we continued to eat.

 His mom started to sweat, "Izuku! Izuku! Why are you smiling at that fish?! Should I be worried about you honey?!"He said he spaced out and we continued to eat

I helped Ms. Midoriya wash the dishes, Izuku said that the only one he hit was the no pointer. I told him that he passed but he didn't believe me. I explained to him that the no pointer should have been worth a lot more than the smaller ones and if they don't pass him I'll burn down the school. That didn't seem to cheer him up. His mom gave him an envelope, once he went upstairs to his room I got an email. I opened it to see a video. I tapped on my phone to see All Might. I went outside and watched the video. "You passed the entrance exam with flying colors, not only did you pass with the highest points but you also faced the no pointer. That shows me that you are a dedicated girl who is willing to save others and that's a true hero. So that counted as rescue points, and you got 50 rescue points and 89 Villan points! Congratulations!"

I started to cry a bit. I did it. I look up to the sky, "Mom, Dad you are going to see me go far in this world. You'll see." The door opened to see a crying Izuku, "Symphony I passed! I'm going to UA." I gave him a big hug," We're going together!"

~The next Morning~

The next morning we woke up at 5 am and went to the beach. Izuku started a fire and I held my shadow hoodie in my hand. I walked over to the fire and watch the hoodie burn. "Symphony, it's time to show the world your new colors."

I looked at him and nodded.