Chapter 15 - All Might Vs. Symphony

Symphony POV

"Sweetheart, it's time to get up. It's your turn." I look at her and nod, the room had some of my classmates, they all gave me worried looks, "Don't worry! I need to push myself to the limit!" I walk into a similar area where Izuku's and Bakugo's fight happened. All Might stood in front of me with a bit smile, "Mr. Aizawa said a lot of good things about you, so don't hold back. If you hold back you will fail this final. I want you to show off that power of yours!" I was a bit taken back, "But what if I hurt you or If I can't control it?!" He laughed a bit, "Mr. Aizawa will come out and cancel out your powers if it comes to that." I looked at him, "Ok." 

So our little chat took up my time to prep and run, so once the bell rung All Might punched me in the gut sending me flying through a building. I fell.  He tried to punch me again but I summoned black Ice to shield me, I then became one with my shadow and made an earth clone. Once I reformed in All Might's shadow I whispered, " Spirit-Flame Kick" I kicked his side sending him flying through several buildings. I flew towards him and we were spared one on one. Both of us doughed almost every punch we through each other. 

I then whispered, "Harmonic Fist" My hands were covered in a white and black energy. I punched him square in the face sending him flying once again. I call this technique elemental armor, it allows me to use elements to increase my strength but only for a few seconds at a time. A couple of seconds later All Might came running towards me I used my black Ice to make a tall box to trap him, then froze his feet so he couldn't jump. He started to punch the ice leaving dents. So I summoned Black earth vines and wrapped it around the tall box. 

I Summoned a large green vine from the earth to heal my wounds while doing so. Once I was done I screamed, " Multi Lightning!" Clouds form and 3 bolts of blue, white and green lightning shot in the box making All Might scream. I made sure the lighting wasn't too strong so  I wouldn't kill him, but strong enough to suck the stamina out of him. Once I was fully healed I used black Ice to tie his feet down and break the box. I then get the cuffs out and cuff his hands. The buzzer went off, "THE WINNER IS SYMPHONY!" Once they said that I created an Ice dome around All Might and I. His form began to deplete. 

I used my earth magic and healed him, once I was one he woke up. I broke the ice holding him down, "Sorry for hurting you." He turned back into his All Might form and I broke the Ice Dome. "I'm very proud of you, no need for saying sorry. And Mr. Aizawa was right about you." I was a bit confused, "What did he say?" He laughed a bit, "You have to ask him yourself." I nodded and we made our way back. Once I got to the waiting room everyone was looking at me like I had a giant bug on my face. I was a bit flustered, I was about to walk out of the room until Aizawa walked up to me and patted my head. "I'm very proud to call you my daughter. I knew you could do it. But next time..."

 He was in dad mode, "We need to train on your reflexes, you could have avoided a lot of injuries. I know you can heal your self, but it takes a long time and drains your energy a lot." I sighed, "Mr. A-, Dad I know I still need to train a lot, but I feel perfectly fine. Before I took my cat nap I ate an energy bar, so I'm not as tired as I should be." He looks at me and gives me a small smile, "I'll take you out to eat tonight for a job well done." I cheered, "Yay! Thx Dad." He then walks out of the waiting room, leaving me with a lot of confused faces. Then question and statements were being thrown at me.

"MR. AIZAWA IS YOUR DAD?" "HOW DID YOU BEAT ALL MIGHT?" "HOW ARE YOU SO STRONG?" "WHAT IS YOUR QUIRK?" "THAT WAS SO COOL!" "CONGRATULATIONS"

I was really flustered I didn't know what to do but then my knight and shining armor came just in time. Eijiro picked me up bridal style and glared at everyone, "Stop drowning her with questions! If you haven't noticed your freaking her out!" He opened the door and slammed it behind us. He sat me down on a bench and handed me a drink. "First, Congrats on the win. Second, Mr. Aizawa's your dad?!" I laughed a bit, "Thank you and congrats on your win too, and yes he is. He was a friend of my parents and he is now my adoptive dad. He visits my house from time to time to make sure I'm ok and he trains me as well." 

Eijiro gave me a big hug and kissed my neck a bit. I broke our hug, "Eijiro. I have to complete this mission passed down to my family. I don't know what's going to happen, and I don't know if I'm going to pass. But I love you so much and I don't anything bad to happen to you. So please don't break your promise, I don't want to lose anyone else." He kissed me on the lips passionately, deepening the kiss by pulling me closer to him. "I won't be going anywhere"

~Next day~

Even though Eijiro's group won, his partner still failed. Izuku tried to comfort them but it didn't work. Everyone wants to ask me about my fight with All Might, but whenever someone even mentions it, Eijiro would give them a death stare until then just gave up. Everythime they left, I gave him a kiss to let him know I appreciate him. Once the door opened, everyone was in there seats and quite. He handed out our list of what we need for the camping trip. 

The class agreed that we would all go on a shopping trip together tomorrow. 

~Next day~

Once we got to the mall everyone was pointing at us, our class was still the center of attention due to the sports festival. I was shopping with Kirishima until I looked out of the window to see Izuku with some hooded guy. I swiftly made my way to the guy, concealing my presence in the process. Once I got close I grabbed the guys arm and threw him on the floor. Once Izuku turned around was sweating bullets and shaking a bit. "Symphony watch out!" When I turned around his hand was about to touch my arm, but he got punched in the face and kicked in the balls before he could touch me. I look up to see it was Bakugo and Eijiro who saved us. Once a lot of attention was drawn to us, he disappeared in the crowd.  

We reported it to the police and they questioned the four of us. Once they were done, I spent the night with Eijiro, Izuku and went home as well.

I have a gut feeling that something major is going to happen, am I'm not going to like it.