Chapter 20 - Powers

Symphony POV

The hero permit test is coming up and the class needs to practice on their powers, so basically adjustments on costumes, and practice on special moves. I'm really excited because I get to test out the new powers I obtained after the ritual. I decided to change my hero costume a bit... ok a lot~ 

(Don't own this pic)

Once I got my new custom on I started to practice on my new attacks and combination combo attacks. The new power I have is Portals (able to open portals anywhere, the further they are the more energy is used), Future Time (I have the power to see 10 secs into the future during a fight), Time (can play with time, a risk  of health when playing with time) and Summon (I can summon any creature from heaven, hell or on earth. The risk is headaches which leave me unfocused for a few secs in battle). 

Ectoplasm didn't have that many suggestions for me so he wanted me to use any abilities that I don't use as much to improve my skills in all sides. I decide to use Summon. I close my eyes, the first animal that comes to mind is a giant snake. I open my eyes and clap my hands together. A large portal opened in front of me, a giant blue snake appeared in front of me with a moon symbol on its head. It looks at me in the eyes, I slowly reach out my hand touch the symbol on its head. The snake licks my cheek and rattles his tail in glee. I giggle a bit as it wraps around my body, and places its head on top of mine. The room was dead silent I looked at Ectoplasm who took a step back, I looked at the other students who also took a step back. I looked at Ectoplasm, "S-should I tell him to attack you? Or should I send him back?" Ectoplasm got into  battle stance, "Tell him to attack."  

The snake loosened his grip, I turned around and gave the snake a warm smile. "Destry the clone in front of me." I turned back around, the blue snake quickly Wrapped itself around Ectoplasm and stuck its fangs into its head, making the clone disappear. The snake slithered in front of me and started to glow. 'Ooooooooh Shit' 

Once the snake stopped glowing a man with long blue hair and dark skin appeared. He had scales on his body, no shirt and Egyptian looking pants on. He kneeled down on one knee, letting one rest with his knee and the other on his chest. "Did I please you my goddess?" 

The others around us started to whisper to each other, I laughed a bit. "You don't need to kneel down like that! I see you as an ally and a part of my family please rise."The blue-haired man looked at me in shook and rose on his feet. He was really tall so I let out my fist, "Thank you for the help, pound it!" He looked a bit confused but pulled out his fist and it met it with mine. He smiled a bit and started to glow again, "You are very nice, I will inform the others and I will be glad to serve you anytime." Then he disappeared.

"I see your getting used to your new powers~" I look down to see All Might and Dad. I jump down and give dad a big hug, he hugs me back. "Do you mind if I train you instead of Ectoplasm? He doesn't know how much your powers can get out of hand." I nod my head in excitement and we start to test out my other powers. 

I practiced on my portals and my distance limit are a few states from UA without fainting. When sparing with Dad he wasn't able to touch me when using my future vision. We decided not to practice Time, simply because it was a bit risky for my health. 

NO POV

Training with dad has been really beneficial, Symphony was able to not only approve my new abilities but also combo attacks with my elemental powers. Symphony summoned a lot of creatures from hell and heaven. In heaven, She learned that the creatures are able to turn into a human form. The creatures in hell usually appear in their human form, she asked one of the creatures that prefer to be referred to Yin. Yin said that most of her past summoners are scared when they appear in their true form. Symphony asked if she could see her true form, once Yin deformed Symphony was mesmerized. 

Yin was a spiky blob of black and white sparkled. Her eyes were crimson red, and she had long white teeth that dripped a grey liquid. Symphony started to compliment on her features and told her that she could appear as her human form so others won't be scared but when it's just the two she could show to her true form. 

Over their days, Eijiro sneaked into Symphony's rooms, cuddle her and occasionally make out with her. He would whisper sweet nothings in her ear and talk about the past and their future. Some nights got a bit sexually but both stopped when it got a bit too far, they both agreed to do it when they're both ready. 

After much training and endless nights with Eijiro, the day has come to get there Heroes Permit.