Chapter 10 - Date

Symphony POV

~Dream~

"Daniel! Daniel! Please don't leave me! You promised me! You Promise me you wouldn't leave me all alone!" I screamed at the dying body in my arms. He places his bloody hand on my cheek, "I'm sorry I broke my promise, but you won't be alone forever. Promise me, that you'll move on and make some friends. Find a better lover than me, someone who can keep their promises." I cried harder, "-but we were supposed to make a family, and bring our clans together! Don't you remember?" He gave me a sad smile and placed the bracelet I gave him on his birthday in my hand,  "Take my power, and create a new future." He slowly started to close his eyes, "I love you, my goddess." Then his hand fell from my cheek, there was a large crowd of people circling us. They tried to separate me from him, I used his power to create a water dome around us. I looked at his lifeless body, I couldn't take it. 

~Dream end~

My eyes shot open, I look around to see that I'm in the nurse's office. I look at the at the early afternoon sky, did I spend the night here? The door opened, I look over to see Izuku with a lavender bag in hand. "Symphony! I'm glad you're awake!  How do you feel?" I gave him a small smile, "I feel pretty good, what happened after I fainted?" He placed the bag on my lap and gave me a bright smile, "I'll tell you later! You need to get dressed for your date with Kirishima, you can't keep him waiting forever!" 

I let what he said sink in, then push him out the room. "Thanks for reminding me!" I could here Izuku laughing a bit, "I already text him to meet you at the front of the school. So hurry up!" By the time he was finished, I walked out of the room ready and all.

Symphony Clothes

"Izuku, where did you get this!?" He gave me a thumbs up "All Might and I went shopping and got you some clothes, think of this as a thank you gift

"Izuku, where did you get this!?" He gave me a thumbs up "All Might and I went shopping and got you some clothes, think of this as a thank you gift." I gave him a big hug and grabbed my phone and looked at the time and it was already 2:56! I ran out of the school to see a red-head in a tight sleeveless shirt letting all his abs show, and dark blue jeans. "Eijiro!" He looked over and gave me a big smile. I walked in front of him and he gave me a big hug, lifting me up in the air. I laugh a bit, "Eijiro put me down!" He looks at me in the eye and puts me down, keeping my body close to his. "I'm glad your ok, I was really worried about you Symphony! When I took you to recovery girl she said that you had no injuries and I was so relieved." I melted into his arms, "Sorry for worrying you, but let's put that behind us and start our date."

He nodded and held my hand leading me to our first destination, the arcade! I got really excited and started to pull us in. He paid for the tokens and we were on our way. We played a motorcycle game, a zombie Apocolypse game, and Dance Dance Revolution. 

We started off with easy and followed all the moves. Once it started to speed up Eijiro lost, but my side kept going. The faster it got the more people came over. By the end of the song everyone was clapping and I got a lot of tickets. Before we exchanged our tickets, we decided to play laser tag.

He was on team red, I was on team blue we split up. I was taking down people like crazy and so was Eijiro. It was down to 3 on blue and 2 on red, I walked to the corner to see Eijiro with his gun aimed at me. I put my gun away and put my hands up, "Time out!" He looked and me in the eyes then put away his gun. I walked towards him slowly, not breaking eye contact. I put my hand on his chest and lean my face close to his. I whispered, "Gotta~" And shot my gun for his chest.

"BLUE TEAM WIN"

I laughed my ass off and walked out, leaving him stunned. 

-Mini Kirishima POV-

I think I'm hard?! SHIT!

Symphony POV

I wait outside the laser tag door for Eijiro, he walks out with a red face. I giggle a bit when he grabs my hand and we make our way to the Ticket Center. He looked at me and smiled, "What's your favorite animal?" I think for a moment, "A wolf or a fox, I guess." He tells me to wait out front and walks in with the tickets.

I walk out the door waiting for Eijiro and look at the clouds. I then see a small fox and wolf plush in front of me. I take them and give Eijiro a bright smile, "Thank you!" I hold his hand, "We still have one more place to go, do you mind if we stay out a bit late?" I shook my head, "No, I don't mind."

~Mini Timeskip~

He took me to a cliff with a beautiful view of the sunset. We sit down together and he holds me close. A peaceful silence filled the air as the stars come out a light up the night in a supernatural way. Eijiro took my hand and lead me down the hill, "Let me walk you home." I look at the ground with a small frown, "I don't think you should, it's too far away anyway." He looked at me a bit confused, "Then you can spend the night at my house and I'll take you home tomorrow." I look at him and nodded. 

Once we made it to his home he leads me upstairs and gives me one of his shirts, "You can change in the bathroom." I give him a small smile and nod. I put on his shirt, it was too bit but it looked really cute on me so I didn't mind. I walked out to see Eijiro in a tank top and some sweatpants. He. Looks. Fucking. Hot. "I'll sleep on the couch, you can sleep in the bed." Before he could walk out I grabbed his hand, "You can sleep with me, I trust you." He gave me a smile and turned off the lights. I walked over to his bed and got under the covers. He stayed on top of the covers and put his arm around my waist. 'Such a Gentleman'

 "Goodnight Symphony." I snuggled into his chest, "Goodnight Eijiro."