Chapter 12 - I Thought You'd Never Ask

(Did not proofread this~) 

Symphony POV

Ever since I told Eijiro everything, we've been closer than ever. We've been going on more dates, he's been walking me home and we've even spent a couple nights with each at each others house. One day when he walked me home from my house, we found a shorter path on the way to to the top. Now I can sleep in a bit more than usual. 

I've been training with Izuku for the sports festival. And now the day has finally come...

I'm currently with Izuku having a nice talk with him about how excited I am for the sports festival to start. Then Lida bust through the door and announced that it was time to go. The class walked out on the field and walking towards the center. Bakugo was call-up by the famous here Midnight to say the student pledge. 

~Silence~

"I just want to say I'm going to win." Everyone started to boo him, and our class knew he was going to say something cocky like that. "And if I win, I'll ask my crush to be my lover." Bakugo looked at Izuku and the class started to snicker while the others were just confused. The audience members awwed at the statement. 

ROUND 1 

"The first faithful game of the festival! Obstacle Race!"

Everyone was pushing each other rushing to get out, I decided to only use 2 elements Air and Black Ice. Once the bell rung Todoroki froze everyone to the floor, but I jumped just in time before it could catch me. I used my black ice to create blades so I could ice skate my way ahead, once the ice was gone I noticed huge robots blocking my way. I used air blade to chop off there heads leaving them dead and continued to run ahead. I was running next to Todoroki and used my black Ice to trip him. Leaving me at the lead, I then built and black ice wall so that I could slow them down. There was then thin wires that go to the other side. I take a couple of steps back and look behind to see some of the extras checking up. I start to jump from one rock to another, with ease and make it to the other side. I see Todoroki check up and I run a bit faster, there way then bombs happen in the dirt. I let my gut guide me and walk in the lighter parts of the dirt. I can finally see the finish line, then I hear a big explosion. I turn around to see Izuku flying through the sky through the air, I smirk and keep running to the finish line. I keep running, still feeling the others behind me, Izuku runs ahead of me and I'm right on his tail. Izuku makes it through the door first while I make it second and Bakugo 3rd, leaving Todoroki 4th.

ROUND 2

"Give it your best! Let's see what we have in store for you next! Cavalry Battle!"

Midnight starts to explain the rules, and since Izuku made it to 1st place the target on his back grew 3 times bigger. Once our 15 min started, everyone was avoiding Izuku like the pledge. I walk up to Midoriya and asked him if I could be a part of his team. "Are you sure Symphony you want to team up with me?" I laughed a bit and held out my pinky, "Remeber, I promised to help you become the number 1 hero no task is too big or small for us." He gave me a determined smile and our pinky intertwined. After our bonding time, Uraraka and Tokoyami joined us as well.

READY! SET! GO!

Since our points added up to Izuku and I's, we had to be on our guard. Dark Shadow kept watch on our sides and I helped Uraraka have steady landings. Mineta's ball were being thrown at us, so every time they got near us I would cut them in half. Before we could move Todoroki's team finally faced us, then he charged right for us. Once is saw ponytail create a white blanket it hit me, "Izuku you have to hold the Ice!" I then created a black Ice dome with and a peephole for Midoriya's eyes to look through. One the dome was created, Midoriya kept the ice steady and we continued to move forward. Pikachu's light night bruised my leg, I let the ice dome crumble. Once Todoroki's group was in front of us he charged. But this time he was too fast, none of us noticed.