Chapter 4 - I'll Text You Later

Symphony POV

After my match me and Izuku fanboyed/girled over our classmates' quirks. Before everyone left Bakugo grabbed my some of my costume and lifted me up on the wall. "HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU THAT STRONG! WHO ARE YOU!" I sighed showing no sign of fear, "I am Symphony. I'm Izuku's best friend and went to the same middle school as you two. You usually know me as "Hoodie", He looked a bit shocked, but before he could do anything Eijiro came out of know where and punched him in the face. 

The class already knowing he has anger issues were surprised that Eijiro even did that. And Eijiro looked pissed, "Wtf man! That's not manly at all! DON'T. YOU. EVER. THINK. ABOUT. TOUCHING. HER. AGAIN." The room went silent. Bakugo was shocked. Before anything could go further, Izuku went over to Bakugo and shielded him form Eijiro and I went over to Eijiro and held his arm. Izuku looked at us and smiled, "Kirishima! Sorry for what Kacchan did! Please forgive him ok?" Eijro nodded, "It's cool. I don't know what came over me. Sorry." I pulled his arm a bit to get his attention, "Thank you for protecting me Eijiro!" The way his name rolled off my tongue felt so right. 

He blushed a bit and picked me up bridal style, "I'll take you to the girl's locker room." I was a bit flustered, I look back at Izuku to see him lipping 'I Ship It'. I felt my whole body heat up. Once we got to the front of the girl's locker room he set me down. "Can you meet me outside when you're done?" I nodded then he ran away. 

I walked into the girl's locker room and quickly changed not even noticing the girls that were giggling and giving me an approving smile. My phone vibrated, it's probably the training group chat.  

A.M - Symphony can we train tonight at your place?

Symphony - Sure! Meet me at the train station. 

Izuku - Great! I already told mom and she's cool with it me staying the night.

A.M - Let's meet at the train station at 7 pm

Symphony and Izuku - OK

Once I walked out of the building, I can see Eijiro and Bakugo under the tree. I walked over and waved. Eijiro cleared his throat and looked at Bakugo. Bakugo looked the other way, "I'm sorry for yelling at you." I laughed a bit, never in a million years did I think that the bomb for brains would apologize to me! I looked at him for a bit as he stared off at someone. I looked over a bit to see him looking at a cute Izuku. 

I can't believe these two like each other, I'm about to watch my ship sail into the sunset.

I walked over to Bakugo and whispered in his ear, "Apologie excepted, And you should say sorry to Izuku. If you ask him out I promise you he'll say yes." He stumbled back, "H-HOW DID YOU KNOW!" I giggled a bit, "If he says yes I'll pay for the whole thing!" He looked at me and nodded.  Before he left he nodded at Eijiro and vice versa then he went over to Izuku. 

Eijiro pulled me over to the shady part of the tree and looked into my eyes. "You were really great out there!" I giggled a bit, "Thank's you." We both looked down at our feet, "Symphony, can I see your phone." I was a bit confused but I unclocked it and gave it to him. I say him bring out his phone and started to type on both of them. He gave me back my phone, I look down to see his phone number saved on it. The next thing he did shook me to the core.

He pushed my curls away from my forehead and kissed it. He looked into my eyes and gave me a warm smile, "I'll text you later." I nodded looking down at my feet, be took my chin and made me look into his eyes once more, "You look so cute when your flustered, I'll text you later." I smiled a bit, "I'll text you later." 

He then walked off while talking to Bakugo. I made my way to the train station. On my way there I was texting Izuku.

Symphony - GUESS WHAT HAPPENED!

Izuku - GUESS WHAT HAPPENED!

Symphony - lol. You go first.

Izuku - Kacchan apologized to me...and ASKED ME ON A DATE!

Symphony - Did, you say yes?!

Izuku - Of course I did, I think Eijiro punched him too hard...I ALMOST THOUGHT HE WASN'T KACCHAN!

Symphony - I thought the same thing when he apologized to me.

Izuku - What happened to you?

Symphony - Eijiro kissed me on the forehead and gave me his number! I was so flustered that he called me cute! I think I might like him

Izuku - My little baby is growing up so fast😭She's already found her prince charming.

Symphony - Izuku!! 

Izuku - I'm on my way to the train station. I have some clothes for tonight. 

Symphony - Great! I'll be here waiting.

~Timeskip~

All might(in his shrunk form) and Izuku ran over to me, "Are you guys ready?" They nodded about to go onto the train, "Where are you guys going? Follow me." They looked at each other and started to follow me. I started to walk through the woods and they followed me without any complaints. About an hour later both All Might and Izuku were sweating. Izuku spoke, "How. Much. Longer?" I giggle a bit, "A couple minutes to the halfway point, 2 hours until we get there." They looked at me with wide eyes. All Might tried to check his breath, "So you walk up and down this every day!? No wonder you have such good stamina!" "Well, I usually take my bike but I need to walk with you, but once we get to the halfway point, I'll use my quirk to get there a bit faster." Right when I said that we were met with a bunch of lanterns that lit up a path. I went through my backpack and got out 2 waters. I gave both of them a water bottle. 

Once they looked at me I smiled at them. I dug my hands into the ground. The dirt and the rocks started to form together to make a giant earth snake. "Get on, this should make things go faster."