Chapter 21 - Hero Permit

Symphony POV

The class gathers around Dad as he gives us a brief pep talk. Then this guy from another school greets us and apologizes by smashing his head in the ground. As he started to scream he begins to bleed from his head and walks with the rest of the class. Then a green-haired girl comes up to dad, and he looks like he's about to shit his pants. "Let's get married." Dad automatically says no, I laugh a bit at the scene in front of me.  "If I was your wife you would have a future of constant laughter." At the same time, Dad and I say," That sounds like an actual nightmare." He gives me a death glare, "And who may you be?" I give her a deadly yet soft smile, "I'm his daughter~" She's a bit taken back but dad pats my head as she explains to the class her 'Love story' with him. I whisper to dad, "How the hell did you deal with her?" He sighs and shakes his head, "I really don't know~" 

Her students introduce themselves and a taller version of Izuku shakes my Izukus'a hand. Bakugo grabs his waist and backs up from the taller Fake-zuku. Bakugo and I already see that his happy attitude is just a mask for us to warm up to him, so we both call him out. "That mask your wearing isn't going to affect me~" Bakugo smirks, "Stop pretending. What you say doesn't match the look in your eyes." His cheerful face turns in to a murderous one but he continues to act all happy. Eijiro tells us to be nice but I just hold his hand and squeeze a bit, to send him a little message. I whisper in his ear, "Be careful around him~ Ok?" He looks at me and nods.

~Mini Timeskip~ 

We get in our hero customs and listen to the tired man that starts to explain the rules of the first test we have to take. The walls around us fall and the first test start. The best way to win is to team up with the people in our class, but the quirks I use I need a lot of room for them to be effective. "Everyone stay close together we'll fight as a group!" Izuku shouts at us, I tap his shoulder and look at him with determined eyes, "I'll stay as long as I can but I can't with the group too long because you guys might be caught in my attacks." He nods understanding my reason, Bakugo, Eijiro, and Todoroki leave. Izuku explains his reason for wanting everyone to stick together, "Everyone already knows what our powers are because of the sports festival, The only one who has an advantage out of all of us is Symphony because she didn't use all her elements during the festival!" The class begins to understand but the first attack starts. 

The ball begins to be thrown at us but every ball that comes my way I slice in half. I stick with using my ice powers to defend myself from attacks. The grounds start to break so I open a portal to another location on the several battlefields provided. I end up in a city ally with strong wind current. As some are confused I walk in an empty building and open portal under several confused students and take them back to the empty room. Once they're all in I use my black Ice to freeze the walls the room and the students in it. I take my balls and hit all the targets in the room and unfreeze them. They look at there buzzers to see that there red and mine are blue. I walk outside to see the other student took down and a the same guy who was bleeding earlier screaming at the top of the roof with blue buzzers as well. I use my wind power and fly to where he is and he looks at me with shock.

"H-how are you able to control w-" I cut him off and give him a warm smile, "It's apart of my quirk~ What to walk back to the waiting room with me?" He blushes a bit and nods and we make out way out off the training field. He stutters, "W-whats y-your name?" I smile at him, "Symphony, and yours?" He smiles at me, "Inasa, wanna be friends?" I give him a warm smile, "Sure!" Once we get there it seems we are the only ones there, so we chat a bit more and fanboy/girl over the heroes we admire and have seen. As we start to talk the room starts to fill up a bit and we talk tot he other students who passed in the room. I look over to see Todoroki sitting on the side watching his surroundings, I look over to notice that Inasa gave him a quick glare. 

I put a note in that back of my head and part ways with him and start a conversation with Todoroki. Sometime later the rest of the class started to gather in the waiting room. Once Eijiro walks through I give him a warm hug, but he looks a bit sluggish. I quickly walk him over to the corner of the room and create a vine and wrap it around his leg. "Thanks, Symphony" He gives me a quick kiss on the forehead. Once he starts to look better, we walk back with the rest of our class. This big hairy guy and his friends walk up to Bakugo, Eijiro and I. The hairy one apologizes to Bakugo and Eijiro on his friends behave for the way he acted during the fight. I notice Inasa in the back so I give him a quick wave and he blushes a bit and waves back at me. Kirishima notices this and wraps his arm around my waist. He gives them a smile and accepts his apology, Inasa gives him a small glare but stops when I give him a confused look. 

They then walk away and Eijiro pull me to the side, "How do you know that guy? The one that was waving at you?" I was a bit confused on why he sounded so angry, "We both finished the first part at the same time and location so I asked him if he wanted to walk with me to the waiting area. His name his Inasa, and while we were talking we became friends. Why are you so mad?" He looks a bit taken back when I ask him that question, but then he held me close to his chest. " I just got a bit jealous that's all." I giggle a bit and kissed his cheek, "No need to get jealous, you're the only one for me~"

The buzzer rang, It time for the final phase.