Chapter 14 - Finals

Symphony POV

I'm currently talking with Eijiro until we both start laughing at Bakugo's hairstyle. Izuku goes over to comfort him while Baokugo checks to see if he has any major injury's. I was going to talk with the girls until Eijiro pulled me back and kissed my cheek, which got the whole classes attention. I didn't notice there were staring until after I kiss his forehead and turned around. The whole class was about to bombard us with questions until they were interrupted by the sound of laughing. 

They looked over to see Bakugo kissing Izuku's neck making him laugh in the process. Then The whole class started asking us a million questions, Izuku and I were too flustered to answer and was being tackled by all the girls. Before they could touch us our boyfriends picked us up protectively and glared at them. I snuggled into Eijiro's chest as he told the others to back off, and Baokugo followed his lead as he screamed for all of them to die. I looked over to see Izuku also snuggling into Bakugo causing him to calm him down.  

Everyone got the message and saved their questions for later, they went back to the topic of the Stain and his death. Lida quickly changed the mood when he acted like his old self again. 

~Timeskip~ 

All might begins to announce how we are going to race and show off how much we learned during our internships. He started to explain the rules. Basically, we are in groups of 5 and our goal is to race to All Might and help him. All 5 of us start in different locations. I was apart of the first group with Izuku. Once the bell rung I controlled the Air and began to fly through optical. I tried to stay high enough so I can stay close to the optical but still be able to look around and find my destination. Once I saw a funky looking building I swiftly landed and waited for the others. 

Once All Might finish his dad speech the other 3 left. I helped Izuku up and All Might gave Izuku a thumbs up and told him to talk to him about One For All after class. 

~Timeskip~ 

All the girls care currently talking about the race and how their skill needs to be improved. I need to catch Eijiro up about my new 'dad'. 

~Mini Timeskip Brought to you by King Murder Explosion~

Next Day

There's one more week until the final exam and I tied with Lida on the midterms. I'm studying with Eijiro, Izuku, and Bakugo at my place. Izuku begged if we did it at my place so we could all hang out together since it's really big, I agreed but if Bakugo steps out of line I'll feed him to the wolfs. Izuku was so excited, and his smile...I CAN'T SAY NO TO HIM. 

During lunch this prick from class 1B started to piss me off, but before I could do anything his friend knock him out.

Weekend

Eijiro POV

*Rinng* Rinng*

S - Hello?

E - Hey, we're at the bottom of the mountain. Can we come up?

S - Yay, go ahead

E - Great! See you when we get up there!

I hung up the phone and We started to walk, "WHERE THE HELL ARE WE GOING?!" Deku calmed him down, "We're going to Symphony's house." He starts to grumble under his breath, about 15 minutes later we were met with a little fox. It looked at us, then walked up to me and licked my hand. "We have to follow it." All of us walked with the fox through the bushes and into a cave with blue-flamed torches guiding us to the light at the end. Once we got there the fox went through another bush and we followed. On the other side, we were met with a giant gate and Oak waiting for us. I looked at Bakugo's unreadable expression and walked up to Oak. He sniffed my hand and licked it, then he howled to the sky. 

Like magic, the doors opened to see Symphony in an oversized white dress shirt, black leggings and silver flats. "Glad you guys could make it! Let's start studying!" She led us through the town to her house. Once we got to the living room we all started to unpack our books and Symphony went to the kitchen to get some snacks. 

During our weekend studying, Bakugo beat the knowledge in me while Symphony and Deku studied peacefully. After lunch, we started our physical training. Let's just say that Symphony is a slave driver, all of us improved in at least one of our lacking skills. 

But by the time our weekend was over, Bakugo agreed to not tell anyone about her house or the information Deku told him. When Deku and Bakugo left, I spent some quality time with Symphony. Let your imaginations run wild~

~Timeskip~

Symphony POV

"Put your pencils down. The last person in each row brings the papers up." And just like that our 3-day written exam was over, but now it's time for the practical. The principal came out of Aizawas bandages and started to explain the rules. "You guys will be fighting against the teachers in pairs, except for Symphony and fighting a pro-hero." Everyone was shocked but I was even more shocked, I HAD TO DO IT BY MYSELF!? Izuku spoke, "Wait why does Symphony have to do it by herself?" The principal looked at him and smiled, "Mr. Aizawa requested that she does it by herself, plus there's an odd number of students." 

Aizawa walked up to me and patted my head, "You can do it, I believe in you." I looked into his eyes and nodded, I can do this. I could sense the whole class staring at us in confusion, but I brushed it off. 

Your partners will be

Todoroki & Yaoyorozu against Aizawa

Midoriya & Bakugo against All Might 

Kirishima &  Sato Against Ken Ishiyama

Asui vs Tokoyami Against Ectoplasm

Ojiro & Lida Against Higari Maijima

Uraraka & Aoyama Against 13 

Ashido & Kaminari Against The principal 

Jiro vs Koda Against Present Mic

Shoji & Hagakure Against Snipe

Sero & Mineta Against Midnight

Symphony Against All Might 

"You have 30 mins to win! Your objective is to either put the handcuffs on your teacher or escape through the finish line." Kirishima's match went first so I gave him a good luck kiss before I left with the rest of the class. I watch the battles with the school nurse to get an Idea on how I should take on All Might. At first, I was thinking I should just run but if I have an opening then I will take my chance and cuff him. My physical strength can't compare to him, but maybe I can throw a few punches with the new techniques I learned with Aizawa.

While watching the matches Midoryia and Bakugo got in a fight during the battle, but during the end of the fight, it looks like they made up and found a way to compromise there past a bit more and they won. After there match I fell asleep waiting for my turn.