Chapter 4 - In Love

Symphony POV

After about 15min we made it to my home. We were greeted with 2 big gates and a giant fence that didn't allow All Might or Izuku see the other side. I bit my thumb letting blood draw and wiped it on the door, it opened. Once we walked in we were greeted to a beautiful village with nobody there. Izuku was confused, "Where is everybody?" I stoped in my tracks and looked and him with a warm smile, "They all died. I cleaned up the place after the incident." All Might and Izuku looked shocked but stayed quiet. After about a 5min walk up the hill we were met with a giant Japanese style mansion.

 After about a 5min walk up the hill we were met with a giant Japanese style mansion

I could hear their gasp form behind me and I just giggled a little bit. We walked through the front door and took off our shoes, "There's a bathroom down the hall for you to change. When your done meet me outside so we can start your training." They both left and shut the door, once they did I went to the kitchen and prepared the food and got the white basket. I striped out of my clothes and quickly changed into a sports bra and tights.

Once I got outside I waited patiently for them. A couple of minutes later they where dressed and ready. We walked down the hill and stopped in the middle of the town, "Before we go to the training grounds I have to do something first." They both mod and start stretching for there upcoming training.

I lay out the bowls and put the food in them. Not even minutes later all the animals can out and began to eat. I sat on the old fountain and smiled a bit. Once they was done, they all left expect my favorite wolf Oak. I gave him some water and once he was done we began to lick my face. I laughed a bit. I but the bowls in a plastic bag and but then I'm by secret pouch in my basket. I look over to A.M and Izuku and laughed at there expression, I began to walk towards the training grounds.

Since I have to walk by the farm on my way to the training grounds I decided to collect some veggies and fruits for dinner tonight.

Once we made it I set my fruits to the side and let Oak chew on a apple while Izuku and All Might were going over controlling All for One. I walked over to my corner and clicked a button on the wall. Several dummy targets appeared all moving in a fast pace. I used all my elements to attack each one. Once they all were destroyed I clicked the button again, I giant dummy was right in front of my also moving in a fast pace.

I used combo attacks like earth and fire to create lava, lightning and water to create a storm and earth and lightning to create and explosion.

~Timeskip~

Once training was over we headed back to my place and I began to cook dinner.
For dinner I decided to cook shrimp and veggie Alfredo and for dessert red velvet cupcake pops. By the time dinner was over All Might and Izuku were knocked out on their beds.

I was about to go to bed as well, but I got a text message. I look down to see it was from Eijiro, I blushed.

Eijiro - Hey, how is it going

Me - It's going good, you

Eijiro - Not that bad. Having a hard time sleeping so I just wanted to see if you were ok.

I blushed a bit.

Me - I'm good, just finished training.
Me - I'm glad your thinking of me~

Eijiro - We'll... can you meet me at the park this weekend at 3? I want to talk to you about something.

Me - Of course! Is something wrong.

Eijiro - No I just want to see your face

Me - cold

Eijiro - ?

Me - I mean cool, sorry I typed too fast

Eijiro - It's ok, Goodnight! I'll see you tomorrow! 😘

Me - See you tomorrow 😘
I sighed, "I think I'm in love"