Chapter 3 - Thank You

Symphony POV

I am currently parking my bike in the courtyard of the famous UA. I see Izuku run towards me with an excited smile on his face. "Symphony, we made it!? Were actually in UA!" I smiled at him, "I knew you would get in, you are the future #1 Hero after all!" Lucky for us we are in the same class, as we walked in I noticed a lot of people staring at us. "Izuku is it just me or is everyone staring at us?" He looked around a blushed a bit, "Nope there staring." We heard whispers in the hall. 'She Beautiful!' 'Isn't that the guy who was got the giant robot!?' 'He looks like a cinnamon roll, so cute!' 'Maybe I can ask her out?' We started to walk a bit faster. Izuku and I have trouble handling compliments. We finally found class 1-A. "It's time to learn are you ready for this Izuku." He looked at me with a worried look and smiled. 

He opened the door and the first thing we see is Bakugo and a dude with glasses fighting. I look over to Izuku to see him growing pale. The dude with glasses looked over to Izuku, "It's him." Everyone looked over to him. I noticed a certain redhead looking as well but not at Izuku but me. Izuku stuttered, "H-hi" I just continued to stare at the redhead and he did the same. The guy with glasses walked up to us. "I'm Izuku Midoriya." I stopped staring at the redhead and looked at glasses "I'm Symphony Yang-Harmony." Glasses started to apologize to Izuku and next thing I knew round-face was talking to him as well. I walked passed him and sat down at an empty seat.

Someone tapped on my shoulder, I looked up to see the redhead smiling at me. "Hi, I'm Eijiro Kirishima, do I know you by any chance." I froze. I look behind him to see Izuku giving me a thumbs up. I cleared my throat, "Yeah you know me...I was the girl you saved from falling." Everyone went silent and all attention was drawn to me. He smiled, "That's so badass! You were amazing! You came out of nowhere and destroyed it!" I laughed a bit, "Sorry for running away, and thank you for catching me." 

He blushed a bit and before he could continue a yellow caterpillar took everyone's attention. Then the class began.

~Timeskip~

All of us were outside with UA battle uniforms. Mr. Aizawa wanted us to demonstrate our power he said whoever got the lowest score would be expelled. Everyone was scared shitless. Bakugo started with throwing a ball as far as he could with his quirk. We all began doing test after test. On all of my test, I didn't use my quirk so my scores was pretty average. Thankfully Mr. Aizawa didn't expel anyone.

Later on that day I parted ways with Izuku before I drove off on my bike Kirishima stopped me, "Hey Symphony! See you tomorrow!" I gave him a warm smile then drive off.

Once I made it up the mountain I walked through the empty town. After the incident, I cleaned up the mess they left behind. I walked to the biggest house on the hill and opened the door. I dropped my bags and went straight to the kitchen. I brought out a couple of wooden bowls and walked back to the middle of the town. I set all the bowls in a circle and put different foods in all of them. Some bowls had grains, others hand fruits and veggies and a couple had raw fish and meat. I waited for about 5 min and then a bunch of animals appeared from the forest. Wolfs, foxes, deer, birds, and bears all came towards the bowls and started to eat. I left them alone and checked on the farm. I collected a couple of veggies and fruits then went back inside to cook dinner. 

Once I was done with dinner it was 11:00 pm I started to release my powers forming elemental weapons trying to make compensations with the elements, etc. Once midnight hit I got the bowls and washed them. One of the wolves I call Oak followed inside. I then took a short shower and gave Oak a bath. I got in the bed and set my alarm for 4:00 am, Oak layed down on my feet and we both drifted off to sleep.

~Next Day~

After a long day of school, All Might came into class and informed us that we were going to do a hero exercise and that our hero suits were ready. He then told us to get our costumes on and meet him outside.

My hero costume was all white with dark purple, yellow and gold line designs. There's a white hood and a small yin and yang symbol on the back. My suit allowed me to use any elements without it getting burned or damaged while using my quirk. All of us stepped outside looking badass with our costumes on, ready for anything. 

~Timeskip~

The class watched  Deku's and Bakugo's fight, we couldn't hear what he said but when Deku came back he looked flustered. I was about to talk to him but it was my turn. It was Eijiro and I vs Todoroki and Shoji. I explained the plan to Kirishima he smiled at me and nodded. 

Once the bell rang my prediction was right, Todoroki froze the whole building. I melted the ice and we both hid. Once they walked through the door Eijiro jumped Shoji. Todoroki tried to freeze the floors again but I used my fire to melt it all. He was a bit taken back but he tried to use it again. I then used black ice and surrounded him in a thick cage of ice. He tried to use his ice to break free but he failed. Balc Ice cannot be broken or burned by normal flams. Once Eijiro was done tieing up Shoji I used the ice from the inside to make a thick chain around him. Eijiro then tied him up as well. The bell rung again. I high fived him, "We did it Kirishima!" He laughed a bit, "Call me Eijiro." I smiled and nodded. Before we felt I melted the ice on Todoroki leaving hiim defeated and we headed back. Izuku gave me a bear hug and congratulated us. Before I could move away Izuku whispered in my ear, "I ship it"

 I felt my whole body heat up.