Chapter 18 - Why

Symphony POV

The class starts to par up for the "Test of Courage" As the night goes on Izuku and I wait for our turn, but then I see a blue flame engulfing the forest. Villians appear and take down the blond hero, I look at Izuku and tell him to look for Kota. I help him make his way past the villains using my shadow magic, leaving Eijiro and me with the villains in front of us. I make my way to through the forest and to the fire with Eijiro following behind me. I look at the flames and about to use my powers, but I stopped. 'I can't use my powers or UA will..." My thoughts get interrupted when one of the heroes spoke to the students. "Everyone in class A and Class B! In the name of the Pro hero, Eraser Head you are allowed to use your quirks and face the villains in combat!" 

Once those words were uttered I use my powers to take out the fire, "Holy Water Dragon Twins." 2 water dragons burst from my hands taming the blue fire with ease. Once the fir went out we kept running through the forest trying to find any of the villains to take down, "Listen we've discovered one of the targets! It's a student named Kacchan!" Eijiro and I Stop in our tracks and look at each other, 'Izuku.' Then we heard a huge explosion and the ground started to shake. We ran towards the sound of the explosion as fast as we could once we got there we saw Bakugo getting sucked in the portal and Izuku trying to get to him despite that fact he can't use his arms. 

A villain is about to attack Izuku but Eijiro pushes him out the way and took the blow instead, leaving him on the ground with the dirt-stained red. "EIJIRO!" Everything went black.

No POV

A large burst of light blinded everyone for a few secs. Once the light dimed down everyone saw Symphony holding Kirishima's bloody body with tears falling out of her eyes. Bakugo is on the ground and the black portal is closed while the villains are tied up with black vines with thorns. All you could hear was her whispering to herself, "Why? Why do I have to lose them over and over again." Then her eyes opened, 3 instead of 2. Her 3rd eyes opened and she said nothing, she placed Kirishima on the ground, then thick branches and green vines wrapped around his body and started to glow. The villains managed to escape her vines somehow and tried to attack her, she raised her hand and aimed it at the villains."Die." Was all she said until her powers when berserk and started to attack everything in her path.

A certain green-headed boy screamed out to her, "SYMPHONY!" She stopped and looked at him with emotionless eyes, "I-izuku?" In that split second the villains quickly snatched Bakugo and fell into the black portal before Symphony could do anything. Izuku started to cry, then he fainted. Symphony looked around and started to cry. She placed her hand on the ball of earth holder her love and whispered, "I'm so sorry." 

She whispered, "I need you." Oak then appeared from the shadows and kneeled down to let her get on his back. Before he could run through the shadow some called out her name, "Symphony!" She looked back to see Aizawa, "Good luck." She then patted Oaks head and we went off.

Aizawa POV

Once she left the police came to get the students and villains that didn't escape. I stayed near the glowing ball of earth holding Kirishima wondering what she did. The police officers tried to ask me what was in the ball, but I didn't say a word. Then the ball stopped glowing and it cracked open. I look in it to see a fully healed Eijiro with a large hole in his shirt, 'Did Symphony heal him?!" The police retrieved the boy and brought him to the hospital with the rest of the injured students. 

Timeskip

Izuku POV

 I turn my head to see the whole class around my desk and a sad looking Kirishima behind them all. I started to cry as all the memories started to flood back to me, "Ka-kacchan." The class started to leave, "Kirishima stay." Kirishima stayed still and closed the door once that last person left. Kirishima let his back face me, "Symphony. When I took the blow to save you from the villain I had a giant hole in my chest and I was losing a lot a blood. Mr. Aizawa told me what happened, he told me that Symphony used her magic to heal me. He told me she has to face her destiny and that I'd understand, but I don't! All I know now is that I'm going to get Bakugo back. Because I know that Symphony wouldn't want to see you sad and that she would want us to be happy!" I started to cry harder, "It's all my fault! If I didn't call out her name then she wouldn't have got distracted and everyone would have been fine!" 

I was interrupted by a loud stomp, "Listen Izuku. Everything is going to be fine. Are you going to help me get Bakugo back or not." I wiped my tears and looked out the window, "Of course I will."

Symphony POV

I open my eyes to see that I'm floating in a teal and lavender stary sky. I then look around to see a glowing emerald necklace, I float closer to it. Then a beautiful woman appears in front of me. She had long white hair, dark skin, and powerful purple eyes. She's wearing a long white dress with golded designs on her flowing sleeves. "Hello, Symphony. My name is Lyric, it's time for you to collect my powers so I may rest in peace with my loved ones. This necklace will not only hold my powers but my memories as well. If the necklace doesn't approve of you, you'll lose your powers and memories as well and be cursed to live on this earth in a hell with no past, future or present. Are you ready?" 

I look at her and smile, "I'm ready." The necklace then attaches itself to my chest and tries to engulf itself in me. I cry in pain, my thought only on Eijiro's dead body. My skin starts to crack, "Symphony, why do you grieve over someone who's not dead?" I give her a confused look as the pain eases but my skin started to fade. "What do you mean?" She gave me a small smile, "You created a ball mixed with both earth and light and put your lover in it, you made a holy healing ball." I was even more confused, "I did? My intention was to slow down the prosses of his death." He patted my forehead and giggles, "Your heart and mind are balanced well and you don't even know it. Now focus on the task at hand so you can return to your new family, don't make that same mistake I did and let your past destroy your future." 

I close my eyes and start to think about my new family. Izuku, Bakugo, Aizawa my classmates and Eijiro. The pain I once felt disappears, I open my eyes to see the world around me start to crumble. I look at Lyric to see her starting to glow. She shed a single tear, "On the night that your family died. The cause of there death was a lab that tried to create powerful quirks but failed. The outcome of that was failed test subjects attacking the village. Their powers didn't work, so they all combined their power to reverse the time of which the lab was made and the people in it. This caused the people of the village to die, their body couldn't handle it so it shut down on them. One day you will recreate our village into something greater. Thank you for setting me free." I gave her a warm smile, feeling power surge through me and weight lifting off my chest. Once she disappears I regain contusness onces more.