Chapter 19 - I'm Back

No POV

All might points at the camera in his weakened state, "No it's your turn." The crowd cheers but is silenced by a dark voice. "Ha, did you really think you beat me." All Might look at the masked man still intact with barely a scratch on him. "No, it's time to finish you off for go-" He gets cut off by a dark purple portal that appears in front off All Might. A brown girl with long curly hair and a long flowing white dress stands tall in front of All Might. "Who the hell are you? Well, it doesn't matter, I'll just kill you off~" He throws an attack at her, but she breaks it with a black ice shield with ease. The masked man looked surprised but he keeps attacking and she keeps blocking. She starts to float and opened several portals around him. He tries to escape but black ice and earth chains old him down. She then raises her hand, "Needles of slumber." The purple portals start to shoot out thin elemental needles form all sides creating dust that covers the area around him. After a few seconds, the needles stopped and the portal closed. Once the dust was clear, the masked man was chained up and sleeping on the ground where he once stood.

The girl snapped her fingers and the chains crumble. The other heroes took action and destained the villain. The girl turned around to see a confused All Might and held out her hand, he gladly took it. The girl then snaps her fingers and a green vine emerges from the ground and starts to quickly heal All Mights wounds so he can walk.  The other hero gets in battle more and stares at her in confusion but a short old man spoke first, "Who are you?" Before the girl could say anything she hears her name being called, "Symphony!?"

Symphony POV

I look over to see Dad in a black suit with his hair tied back. I quickly walk over to him and give him a big hug. He hugs me back and smiles, "I'm very proud of you, I knew you could do it." The heros look a bit confused but hen All Might speaks up, "It's ok. She's a good guy."The others let there guard down. My eyes started to grow heavy, then everything went black.  

No POV

After that day the world went crazy. Not only did All Might retire but a girl with big curly hair helped save the other heroes in no time. 

Symphony POV

I woke up to the sweet smell of fish and light humming. I get out of my bed and change out of my dress, I put on a grey tank top and some sorts. I look in the mirror of my room to see my hair doubled in size. I sigh in frustration and pull it back in a ponytail, I head downstairs to see dad cooking. She notices my presence at the door and smiles, "Glad your up, once we finish brunch get dress. Your coming with me and All Might to ask the student teachers about them attending the new school dorms. I'll fill you in on the way out." I nodded and started to quickly eat my food and rush upstairs to get ready, changing into a light blue short sundress with while flats and a music note necklace. 

While visiting each student I reassured them that I was ok and apologized for disappearing for so long.  Once we went to Bakugo's house his mom and himself started to fight while the dad was trying to calm down. Out of the clear blue sky, I wacked Bakugo on the head leaving everyone surprised, "You made worried Izuku cry." I gave him a death glare making him shake a bit, "If you ever do that again, I'll punch your brains out." I sat back down leaving everyone stunned as I keep glaring at Bakugo, then the mother and father started to laugh as this was the first time they have seen this happen. They allowed him to go to to the dorms and thanked me and dad for taking care of Bakugo. Once we left the house All Might and dad decided to make things go faster. The next house was Eijiro.

Once I knock on his door, he opened it and pulled me into a deep hug. I hugged him back, using all my willpower to not cry.  "I knew you would come back, I never want to lose you." I hugged him tighter and kissed his forehead, "I'm just glad you're alive." I met Eijiro's parents and we talked for a good amount of time. Once we left I headed to the care first, it took a while for dad to come back but he did, and I just looked at him a bit confused. I let it go and continued to look at the window. 

Timeskip 

I stood next to Izuku as we started at our new home. We looked around our dorms and started to decorate our rooms. Once decorating was done the girls started to the girls started to look at all the rooms. Once they got to my room and they liked it a lot.

That night I made ice clones and ordered them to clean the village and feed the animals

That night I made ice clones and ordered them to clean the village and feed the animals. I was feeling a bit homesick, but that quickly changed when Oak walked out from the shadows and jumpped on the bed with me. I rubbed Oaks fur and fell alseep a few momments later.