Chapter 8 - Villians

Symphony POV

Once we got there we were greeted by the hero 13, a pro that has rescued a ton of people! Izuku and I kept fangirling/boy over her, she's so cool?! When we walked in there were all kinds of stations were themed with different situations. She began to explain the how we should be careful of our quirks and the rules. Then a large black portal opened and people started to come out. The teachers got in defense mode, their villains. Mr. A started the attack and began to fight the villains, leaving us with 13. We all started to make our way to the doors but was stopped by a villain. 

??? - It's a pleasure to meet you, we are the lege of villains. I know it's impolite, but we decided to let ourselves into this haven of justice to say hello. And besides isn't this a fitting place for All Might, the symbol of peace to take his last breath? I believe he was supposed to be here today, and yet I see no sign of him. There must have been some sort of change of plans we could not have foreseen. In the end, I supposed it shouldn't matter. I still have a role to play.

Before 13 could attack Bakugo and Eijiro came out of nowhere to attack him. The villain seemed pissed, "I'll scatter you across the facility for you to meet my comrades and your deaths!" I used my ice magic to shield me from the powerful wind, once the outside world seemed to calm down I broke the ice. I was in a run-down city and surrounded by villains. 

I froze the floor with black Ice to trap them, they were a bit surprised and tried to break free, I knocked them all out. I then melted the ice and grouped them all together, then created a black vine dome with thorns. I walked through the city knocking out any villains that came my way. Not paying attention to my surroundings a couple of villains jumped me. I struggled to break free, so I calmed my body down and let myself fall into there shadows, helping me disappear. I was about to come back to the surfaces until I heard some grunts and groans, I came out of the closet showed which happened to be Eijiro. 

"Boo" Both Bakugo and Eijiro jumped up, I smiled at them. "Symphony are you ok?!" I smiled and nodded, pointing to the trail of beaten up villains that tried to kill me. While they were staring at the bodies I heard screaming,  I ran towards the scream to see Mr. A on the bottom of those monsters. The boys were behind me to see our teacher in pure pain. Then a big gust of wind formed, I look over to see Izuku punching one of the monsters, but it had no effect. 

The door burst open, and All Might finally came. All might came down to help Mr. A. "SYMPHONY WATCH OUT!" I felt a large about of pain shot through my leg. I covered my mouth so I wouldn't scream. I look at my shooter to see a villain aiming at me with his quirk. I slammed my fist on the ground in pain. I look over again to see the rock under him crumble and fall, knocking him out once more. 'Did I do that?' I look at my hand, 'I didn't use my quirk?' 

Then a thick vine came out from the cracked ground and wrapped around my injured leg, it broke off and returned to into the ground closing the crack with it. 'I didn't use my quirk that time either, what the hell is going on?!' I then got picked up by a pair of strong arms. Eijiro carried me, the three of us made our way to the front door trying not to get caught. 

Bokugo strayed from us to help All Might, before he went I made a clone of myself made of Pure earth and dark Ice. "Bakugo, take this clone! It will help you." He looked a bit surprised but nodded and the clone followed my order and followed him. Due to the impact of the fighting Eijiro and I fell. I was waiting for the pain but it never came. I stood on both feet to see my injured leg fully healed. The ground shook again, I looked at Eijiro and he looked at me. We nodded and ran towards the fight to help Bakugo. 

When we got there Baokugo, Izuku, Todoroki, All Might and I surrounded the villains. Bakugo had the portal villain pinned down while Todoroki iced the monster. I ordered my clone to leave, so It crumbled into little pieces. The monster used all it's strength to break free and it succeeded. It was still frozen form Todorki's ice and regenerated. We all got into our fighting stance, then the monster ran straight for Baokugo. Izuku pushed him out of them out of the way, before he could get caught by the beast I used my wind to blow Izuku with Bakugo. Then all of us were blown away, Izuku looked in his arms to see Baokugo still in one peace. He softly said, "Glad, your ok Kacchan." 

Once the smoke cleared we could see All Might, he took the punch. Bakugo was shocked, "how the hell did you dough him Deku?!" Izuku was confused, "I don't know? I felt a wind current push me with you before All Might or Nobu didn't touch me." I smiled a bit, 'I'm not letting anyone die, not again.' We all got up on our feet. Eijiro spoke, "Then how did you get over here?" Todoroki looked at me, "It was probably Symphony, am I correct?" Everyone looked at me and I just nodded. 

The Villian began to spout on his view of the world, Then All Might's fight began. In the end, he won and the Villans escaped. Once I let my guard down, everything went black and I fainted.