Chapter 22 - Rescued Me

Symphony POV

Everyone starts to rush out in different directions to find anyone who needs saving, the UA Student stuck together. I hear 2 people someone screaming help, Izuku and I split ingot 2 teams. I see under some rubble a young lady bleeding a bit. I look at the injury woman and she looks at me with fear on her eyes, "Help me! I can't walk, my dad was crushed by the rubble. I created strong earth vines to lift up the rock so we could lift her up. , "Kaminari carry her and take her to a safer location." I take a piece of the earth leaves on the vines and place it on her leg and it starts to glow a bit. I give the lady a reassuring smile, "Don't worry you'll be safe with them, Ok?" She nods and Kaminari leaves with a few others. 

The group that followed me and helped me with others that needed help and took the injured to the safety station for help. Gang Orca attacks started there attack so most of us started to take the civilians and run to a safer location while others dealt with him and his gang. Shoto and Inasa's start to have trouble and let their emotions get the better of them leading them to grow weak and barely able to fight during the battle. While both of them were down they shot a unison blast that traps Gang Orca. Izuku and Fake-Izuku help just in time for us to get the civilians away safely. Then the buzzer rang again and the final test was over. 

Everyone in the class passed except Bakugo, Todroki, and Inasa. Izuku calmed down Bakugo and promised he'd help him with approaching others a bit better. 

Later that night Eijiro and I sneaked out of the dorms and head to my place in the mountains. We watch movies together, ate snakes and as the moon glowed brighter so did Eijiro's and I' hormones. Let's just say that we used protection that night and made it back to the dorms safely. 

~YEARS LATTTTTTEERRRRR~

Eijiro and I got married and are on the top 10 list for heroes. Izuku being first, Bakugo being 2nd, me being 3rd and Eijrio being 5 and tried with Uraraka. After getting married we had a lot of kids... 10 with quirks that have the ability to control the dark and light side of there element. 

My first Child is Blaze Kirishima-Harmony, his Quirk is LIghtning and is the eldest son in the family. He has black curly hair and has his fathers personality. My second child is Music  Kirishima-Harmony, her Quirk is Air Manipulation and is the eldest daughter in the family. She has straight brown hair with curly tips and has the same personality as her dad as well. Then I had a pair of twins Kiri Kirishima-Harmony and Eiji  Kirishima-Harmony both males. Kiri can control Fire and Harden so he won't get burned, and Eiji can control earth and harden as well. Both boys have the bright protectiveness of there mother in their personality. After the twins a couple of years later we popped out another child, Levi Kirishima-Harmony. His quirk is Ice and water Manipulation and creation. He loves anime and is the responsible one in the house, that always cleans and makes sure everyone is safe. 

Then the condom broke and another pair of twins popped out, Yin Kirishima-Harmony and Yang Kirishima-Harmony. Both girls and super calm and chill. Yin can manipulate darkness and Yand can manipulate light. Yin has straight black hair like her father did when he was younger and her personality is more cheerful than her sister Yang. Yang has Curly brown hair like her mother but with white tips on the end of her hair. Last but not least Eijiro and I decided to get my tubes tied after our triplets were born. Mari Kirishima-Harmony, Anik Kirishima-Harmony, and Yuu Kirishima-Harmony were born. Mari and Aiko are both girls and Yuu is the youngest boy. Mari has the power to see 7 seconds in the future and cane multiple time, but only in short amounts of time. Aiko can summon creatures from hell, heaven or on earth but depending on the size it can zap her energy. Yuu can open portals~

We all live at my place since it's be enough for all of us. I'm currently sitting with the Triplets watching Pokemon, then the sound of heavy footsteps start to shake the shake the house. I turn around to see my pair of twins holding some clothes while Music chases after them. Then the room starts to freeze, "NO QUIRKS IN THE HOUSE!" They all ran outside and I carried Yuu in my arms and stood out the door with the girls by my side. We all sit down and the 3 starts to cheer on the siblings. All the Twins and Music start there to fight, and so far they're doing pretty good. Blaze, Levi, and Eijiro join us on the side and watch the rest of the kid's fight. 

Eijiro lifts Yuu and gives him to Levi, Yuu starts to laugh and smile once he's in Levi's hands. Mari and Anik start to laugh and play with Blaze and Levi. Ejijiro takes my hand and leads me tot he kitchen. Once we got in there he lifts me on the countertop and kisses me passionately. Once we part I give him a warm smile, "Thank you for rescuing me from my past, I love you~" He chuckles a bit and blushes, "I love you too~" 

Our kids, our future, us~ This is our new Beginning.