Chapter 11 - Promise

Symphony POV

I wake up to the sound of someone mumbling, I look up to see Eijiro talking in his sleep. 'He looks so adorable!' I look at him for a while and snuggle into his chest, "I see you're awake Symphony~" My head shot up to see a blushing redhead with sleepy eyes, "Did you sleep well?" I hide my face in the pillow and nod my head. He laughed a bit, "Let me walk you home." I start to freak out, "N-no it's ok! You don't have to take me home!" HIs happy face grows a bit more serious, "Symphony. You know you can tell me anything, right? Why don't you want to walk you home?" 

I sit from the bed about to get off but Eijiro holds my wrist before I could leave, "Why?" I look at him with hurt eyes then, a memory of Daniel came to my mind. It was the day he died. He said, "Find a better lover than me, someone who can keep their promises." 

I look back at Eijiro and give him a small smile, "If I tell you, promise me that you'll keep it a secret until I'm ready and do not think ill of me once I tell you a piece of my story." His face grew more serious than before and he nodded. I gave him a small smile, "Great! Then it's time fot you to take me home." 

~Mini Timeskip~

Our walk to the start of the forest was silent, once we got there he looked a bit confused. "Is this it...OMG! Do you live in the forest!?" He took my hand and looked at me in the eyes, "If that's the case then you can live with me!" I laughed a bit, "No, that not it! My house is in the forest." I take off my heels and grab Eijiro hand leading him deeper into the forest. The deeper we get into the forest more confused he gets, once we couldn't hear the sound of the honking cars I put 2 fingers on the edge of my lips and blow. A High pitch whistle rang through the forest. It was silent for a few seconds, but then you could hear the pitter patter of my furry friends. 

Oak tackled me to the ground, licking my face in the prosses. "Oak! Stop!" I laughed a bit. Then the alpha of the pack walked pass me and growled at the stunned Eijiro. Oak gets in a fighting stance and starts to dot he same with the rest of the pack. I can see Eijiro about to activate his quick, but I grab his wrist and look at him int he eyes. He starts to calm down, I then Take his hand and hold it out for the wolfs. The Alpha sniffs his hand and stops growling at him, his pack follows. I let go of Eijiro and but my forehead on the giant Alphas forehead. After a couple of seconds, he neals down and lets me on his back. I look at Eijiro and hold out my hand, "Do you trust me?" He looked at my hand than me and starts to smile. He gets on the back of the giant wolf and we were on our way.

~Mini Timeskip~

Once we got to the front gates, we got off the wolfs back and I open the door. We walk through the doors and it deserted like it is every day. "Where is everybody?" I keep walking towards the house, not answering a single question he asked. Once we got to the house I lead him to the kitchen and start to make us some tea. He leans against, the countertop and gives me a confused look. "So are you going to answer my questions." 

I sigh, "Let me start from the beginning, it's a long story." I pour our tea and sit down on the couch. I told him everything. (A/N - I'll give reveal her past later on so keep reading) By the time I was finished I was crying my eyes out, screaming, letting all my pinned up emotions out. Eijiro stroked my hair and gave me a small smile, "Thank you for telling me. I won't tell anyone, and I will never leave you. I promise." I cried my eyes out until I fell asleep, he was the first person I told about everything.