Chapter 16 - Alone

Symphony POV

Our class gets out of the bus to take a quick rest. 2 pro heroes and a little boy come out of the car, leaving us all confused. Izuku and I fanboy/girl over them in excitement. The brown-headed hero points to our destination leaving all of us confused. All of us knew what would happen and tried to run to the bus before it was too late. We launched out into the sky into the forest. We got 3 hours, to make our way through the beast forest. A dirt monster growls at us. Koda tried to use his quirk, but it didn't work because it wasn't a real animal. I ran ahead of everyone else while they face the first monster. As I kept running forward I was faced with another. Before I could attack the monster kneed down. I don't know why. I can control any form of the earth but I wasn't controlling it. I got on it's back, "Can you take me to the center of the forest?" The beast roared and began to run.  I hope the class is ok.

To help them out, I made some black Ice clones to help them out. A couple more beast began to follow me. The beast I was riding tried to push me off, 'The blond one is trying to regain control.' I touched its head, "please continue to help me." It calmed down and started to speed up. 

~Mini Timeskip~ 

By the time I got there, it was about noon. The 2 cat ladies were surprised to see me and the blond one looked pissed. "HOW THE HELL WERE YOU ABLE TO CONTROL MY MUD MONSTERS!?" The mud beast I was riding quickly fell apart. Before I could say anything, Dad patted my head, "You did a good job." The lady looked even more pissed, "WTF?!" I laughed a bit, "The reason I was able to ride your beast was because I have the power to control earth and other elements." Before the blond girl could say anything the brown-headed cat girl covered her mouth. "Well go ahead and start lunch." I smiled and walked away.

~Mini Timeskip~ 

The sun was setting. I am currently standing next to dad as the other make there way out of the forest. They all look beat up and tired. The brown-headed cat smiled a bit, "Well that took longer than expected~" The blond one meowed a bit, "I thought it would take you even longer! But you did much better than I thought~" Bakugo look at me and started yelling, "WHEN THE HELL DID YOU GET HERE?!" I looked at him and smiled, "I was here since noon~" All of them looked surprised, "WHAT?!" I laughed a bit and hid behind dad. Dad looked at me and sighed, "She was able to control one of the beasts, so she got here a little bit faster. With more training maybe next time she'll control all of them." He looked at me again and patted my head.

Izuku tried to introduce himself to the little kid, but he punches him in the balls instead and walks away. He was like a mini Bakugo.

~TimeSkip After Dinner~

I skipped dinner and just drunk some juice. I notice a little hothead leave so I follow the kid and stopped him. "Hey! Where are you going?!" The kid glared at me and sprayed some water at my face but I controlled it and moved it somewhere else just in time. My eyes started to sparkle, "You have a water quirk too!?" He was a bit confused, but then I created a little water bubble and moved it around using my powers. 

He was a bit shocked. I talked to his Auntie during lunch and she told me his story and why he hates heroes. I held out my hand and smiled at him, "I had a big lunch, do you want to walk around with me?" He blushed a bit and took my hand. I lead him to the roof of the building and we watch the stars together. "I know how you feel Kota. I lost my whole family and not one hero came to save the day. They protected me and when I came back they were all gone. I was alone and I felt empty. Then I made a friend with a green-headed cinnamon roll, and now I have a lover and a bunch of friends to help me as well. I can't help you change the way you look at heroes but I can be here for you when you're alone. If I can't protect you then I have a whole class that's ready to take my place." 

By the time I was done with my little speech, Kota was crying his little eyes out. I put him on my lap and let him cry on my shirt. Then he fell asleep. I carried him to his auntie and she thanked me for taking care of him. When I let him go he woke up and reached out for me. I gave him a warm smile and tickled him a bit, "I'll see you tomorrow, I promise." He held out his pinky and I did the same, our pinky came together and then I left. 

The girls were already in the hot springs so I decided to join them. While Kato was protecting us from Mineta he got into an accident. Thankfully Izuku helped him just time. 

~Next Day~

It was sunrise and everyone but a few were tried and ready for training. Dad was going over how we need to improve our quirk and that's why we're training now. "This will be so hard that you'll think your dying!"

One training started I was told to use all my quirks at the same time without fainting. I asked dad if I could listen to music while doing so, and he agreed. 

Let the training begin!