Chapter 1 - I'm always here for you

Symphony POV

I get dressed and put on my shadow hoodie over my uniform. I live high in the mountians behind the forest, hidden in plain sight. I have to get up at 4:00 am and leave at 4:45 am. Once I get to the flat surface of the forest I walk behind a big oak tree and take out my bike. I check the time to see it's 7:00 am. I start my bike ride. I ride under the cherry blossoms thinking about what the world has in store for me. The ground starts to shake, I look over to my right to see a crowd of people watching heroes and villains fight. I would love to go watch but I don't want to risk being late for school.

I park my bike, and check the time, it's 7:45 am and school starts at 8:00 am. I walk inside and sit down in the back of the class. Once Midoryia walks in I give him a small smile under my hood. He notices and smiles back. 

By the end of class, the teacher grabs papers and announces how proud he is for everyone passing. Bakugo interrupts everyone's cheers, " Hey teach! Don't lump me in with this bunch of losers. I'm the real deal, but those guys will be lucky to end up as sidekicks to someone busted D lister. Ha!" I rolled my eyes, 'He better be glad that I ship him and Izuku because if I didn't I'd drown him in a pool full of sharks.' The teacher went over his test results and said he might get in UA. 

Bakugo stood on his desk telling the whole class how great he is...ugh. Then the teacher interrupted him, "Oh yay! Midoriya and Symphony, don't you two want to go to UA too?" Bakugo froze. Everyone looked at Izuku and laughed at him. Then someone asked out of the clear blue sky, "Who's Symphony?" Everyone went silent. The teacher spoke, "Symphony Yang-Harmony please raise your hand. I sighed and raised my hand slowly, using my other hand to push my hood to hide my face better. Everyone started to mumble, I'm kinda glad for the person who asked that. Now Izuku doesn't have to face Bakugo's rath on the today. The bell rang.

I went down to the fountain to wait for Izuku. I heard some explosions than a book fell from the window. I caught it just in time, it's a little burnt but it's still good. Moments later Izuku came down to look for his notebook. I smiled, "Looking for this?" He shot up to see me holding his book. "Symphony! Thanks." He gave me a gloomy smile, "Hey Izuku, let's get into UA together!" I walk over to him and give him a  big bear hug. "Sure!" We walk and talk about heroes and how UA would be. 

Izuku know's a little bit about my past. He knows that my family died and that I live by myself, so sometimes I spend the night at Izuku's house with his mom. But he doesn't know where I live, anything about my clan or what I look like. The only reason no one knows what I look like is because I'm a bit insecure about it. 

He told me I shouldn't, and that I need to break out of my shell and be myself. But I'm kinda...scared.  He told me that he has a crush on Bakugo, at first I was a bit surprised but I told him maybe in high school he'll grow out of his ego and calm down. Izuku, of course, was surprised but grateful that I supported him.

 If he breaks my cinnamon rolls heart I'll kill him. We go our separate ways, but something told me to walk around before I go home. 

I ended up walking around until the sun was starting to set, I heard Izuku voice. I look over the corner to see All Might!? I stay hidden. I almost screamed when I saw All Might cough out blood and turn into a skinny man. 

They were talking for a while. All Might thanked him, he told Izuku he is a true hero. He must have saved someone. My little cinnamon roll started to cry. All might began to explain his quirk and how Izuku should have it and he accepted. My bike fell and both of them look over the corner. I came out and hugged my little cinnamon roll, "You can do this Midoryia! I know you can!" All might looked a bit shock, "How much did you hear!?" I turned towards him, "The whole thing, but don't worry I'll keep it a secret. Only on one condition. " He looked at me and frowned, "You have no right to make conditi-" I cut him off, "Let me finished! I'll tell you and Izuku a secret of mine and give you a secret place to train. I just want to be by Midoriya's side and watch him become the number one hero! I'll train as well, so I won't interpret you. Deal?" All might and Izuku was taken back, "All might nodded. 

I sighed, "I haven't done this in years. I've always hidden my face from the world. Not even Izuku knows what I look like under this shadow hood." I took off my hood, both of them were speechless. They saw a brown girl with curly brown hair and dark lips. "I am from a hidden clan behind the forest in the mountains, that's my secret." All might was a bit shocked. 

All might spoke, "Midoriya, Symphony meet me at the beach at 6:00 am tomorrow morning." We both nod and then he left. I smiled at Izuku, "Sorry I didn't tell you sooner about my clan." He gave me a hug, "Its ok, I'm just excited about training to be with you and All Might!" I smile, "Let's make a promise that we'll help each other accomplish our dreams. I'll help you become the #1 hero!" "And I'll help you break out of your shell!" We laughed for a bit, "Hey Izuku, can I spend the night at your house? My house is a bit too far from the beach." He smiled and nodded. I put on my hood and we were on our way

Once we got to the house Ms.Midoryia greeted us and gave me a big hug since she hasn't seen me for a while. I looked at Izuku and he nodded, I took off my hood and closed my eyes waiting for Ms. Midoryia's reaction. She gasped. "YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE HIDING THAT UNDER YOUR HOOD." Izuku and I laughed. 

I miss this feeling, it's so warm. But I know that this was only the beginning.