Chapter 17 - My story

Symphony POV

I put on my headphones and play my music.

As the music starts to play I relax my body. I released all my powers at once I opened my eyes to see them surrounding me. "So far so good." I then felt m body grow heavy, and my head started to pound. I was over thinking thing. I whisper to myself, "I need to calm down." I then got in the meditation position. I breathed in and out. Then the song changed.

I opened my eyes to see all the elements split into 2 sides, elements of light on the left and dark on the right. I started to sing. I danced around my elements, moving with them. I walked on air and dance on the fire. I let my spirit flames play with my hair and watched flowers grow on my bed of earth. I was happy. I was safe. I felt free.

Eijiro POV

"LUNCH BREAK!" I stop training and start gulping down my water. I walk over to Mr. Aizawa, "Can I eat my lunch with Symphony?" He gives me a death glare for a quick second then hides it with his bandage. "Yeah, you can go." I quickly take our lunches and start to make our way up the hill. "Hey, Kirishima! Can we join you?" I look behind me to see the whole class with there lunches. I nod and all of us make our way up the hill. 

All of us stop in our tracks when we hear beautiful singing.

Fly me to the moon
Let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like
On Jupiter and Mars
In other words, hold my hand
In other words, darling, kiss me
Fill my life with song
And let me sing forever more
You are all I long for
All I worship and adore
In other words, please be true
In other words, I love you

Once we got up the hill we see Symphony singing her heart out and... crying? The whole class stands around her element as the mover around her. She looks so happy. She then continues to sing. 

Fill my life with song
Let me sing for ever more
All I worship and adore
You are all I long for
In other words, please be true
In other words, in other words
In other words
I love you

All of us start to clap. Once she heard us clap all her elements disappeared and she started to fall from the sky. I easily reach her before she lands. "Can we eat lunch with you?" She smiles at me and nods.

Symphony POV

I wipe the tears from my eyes and start to eat my lunch. "Symphony. Why were you crying?" Look up to see who ask and it was ponytail. Before I could say anything Eijiro, Izuku, and Bakugo try to change the subject. "It's ok you guys. I think it's time for me to tell them." They looked at me a bit surprised but nodded. I took a deep breath and sat in Eijiro's lap. 

"The reason why I was crying was because I was thinking about my past."

The class looked a bit confused so Uraraka spoke up, "What do you mean? If you don't mind me asking, but what's your story?" I give her a sad smile and play with my fingers.  

"My quirk is called Collection. I can collect quirks from others for no more than 1hr and 30 min at a time. It only works if both agree to the terms, if someone leaves a trace of DNA for me or if they have a special relationship with me. The quirk becomes permanent if the person dies and passes it on through object or DNA. There quirk will not be collected if the quirk user has hateful feelings for the other. This quirk has been predicted in my clans' history books.

My clans were the first beings that produced quirks in this world. A goddess named Harmony created 3 clans. The Yin clan, The Yang Clan and The Reborn Clan. The Yin Clan holders can control dark elements, The Yang Clan holders can control Light elements and the Reborn Clan holders are known for healing and spiritual quirks. She created these 3 clans to allow the gods, angels, and demons to live in peace on the mortal world to protect it and keep the peace. 

All three clans lived happily, The hearts of the demons of the Yang clan grew large in happiness. But the Angels of the Yang clans grew smaller and they grew selfish and curl, leaving the Reborn Clan in the middle of the discord. War broke out.

This saddened the goddess, so she blessed a child with the quirk to collect others. This child was named Lyric and she stopped the war and bloodshed. But in order for her to use this power, her friends and family had to die in the process. Lyric could no longer live in a world without her loved ones, so she created an emerald that held all her powers and memories. Before she left, she told the 3 clans this, "Another will be born with my gift. Once that day comes, you must train it to control its powers or destruction will rain on this earth." Once the ceremony ended she disappeared in the wind.

Then that baby was born, and that baby was me. When I was born I was the product of the 2 clans, The Yang and Ying clan. My father being able to control the darkness and my mother being able to control the light. I had many other their siblings that controlled other elements as well but they were all boys and I was the only girl. Once I was born, an arranged marriage was made with me and the Reborn Clans next chief. I grew up with him and hell in love with him over the years, but he was the first one to die. He gave me his power to control water. 

A week later, on the night of a new moon, the massacre started. "

FLASHBACK

My sweet dream was interrupted by screaming. I walked over to my window to see flames, blood, and countless people fighting and dying in the prosses. My door is kicked down and I look over to see mommy and daddy with there weapons. Daddy picks me up and we start to run, everytime someone tries to attack us someone jumps in front of us and dies in the processes. I start to cry, 'Why is this happening what's going on?' I look over to a burning building with green flames coming out. It looks like a lab, but whatever it is that's producing these things that are killing everyone. Once we got to the forest my mother screams, "We need you!" 

Then a pack of wolf comes out from the shadows. My daddy puts me on the biggest wolf and kisses my forehead. Both of them start to cry, "Take care of yourself. OK." I nod at daddy and start to cry. Mommy gives me her jacket and wipes my tear, "Come back when the moon is the brightest. We love you." Once she said that the wolf pack started to run. 

Flashback Over

"Once the moon was the brightest the wolfs took me back home. When I got there everyone was dead and there was blood everywhere. At the time I was only 5, so the only thing I could think of doing was clean up. I buried everyone and cleaned up the place. If I didn't know how to do something I would read a book on it and finish what I started. I was alone every since my only friends being the animals in the forest. Once I got to middle school I tried to make sure I was invisible but then I met Izuku and we became best friends. Izuku didn't know this much about my past, but he knew that it always haunted me so he would always make my day brighter. We made a promise to each other and we are going to keep it. Then I went to UA, and made some fantastic friends and have an even better boyfriend. Aizawa was the only outsider who knew about my family and me, but he couldn't find me that night so he thought I died. Once we reunited with me, he asked if he could be my guardian. And now he's my dad.

That's my story."

I look up at everyone. Some of them were crying and some smiled. Izuku was the first one to get up and give me a big hug. I melted in his arms, and then the whole class joined in, even bakugo. 

'Mom, Dad, I'm not alone anymore."