Destiel- For the love of Angels

Backstory- Dean, and Cas have been together for a little over a year. Dean is 9 months pregnant with twins and in labor. This is a nice, sweet, loving, and supportive birth.

 I don't know I just really love the stories where the partner is super supportive and sweet. If you don't like mpreg please don't read I don't want negative comments. I work hard on my books for the people who enjoy reading them not for those who enjoy bringing people down. WARNING: semi-graphic description of birth. Yes I know this is impossible don't come at me or you will be put in your place. If you think something is supposed to be different, it's not I go through and read my stories before they are published to fix any mistakes. Thank you and enjoy.

:

:

Dean had been having small pains throughout the early morning but they got stronger and closer together as he and Sam were doing some research. 

Dean was reading through his dads' book as Sam looked at stuff on his laptop.

He got a sharp pain in his lower belly causing him to let out a small noise of discomfort. Sam usually wouldn't have been listening close enough to hear it but he's been on high alert since Dean was a week and a half passed his due date.

As he heard the noise he lifted his head from his laptop to look at Dean. Knowing his brother he could see the discomfort in his face.

"you okay?"  Sam asked his brother worriedly

Dean let out a breath he didn't realize he was holding and looked at Sam "I think you should call Cas ya know just for precaution" he said not wanting to worry his baby brother too much. Just as the words Cas left his mouth Cas was in the house 

"you're in labor. Why didn't you call sooner?" Cas said as he walked over to Dean 

"I didn't think I was in labor. I thought they were false contractions per usual and I didn't want you to have to come for nothing." Dean said softly not how he usually sounds around everyone else but when Cas was around it was different well he was different but in a good way. Sam always says he's just nicer.

"you aren't nothing. If you need me I'll be here I don't care if you just wanted a hug. Did you call the midwife?" Cas is kneeled beside Dean talking to him. Yes, Cas could deliver the baby. But he wouldn't be able to support Dean as much as he wanted if he was worried about the medical aspect. So they got a nice midwife whose helped hunters for a while so she knows about everything. 

Dean shook his head no as he got another stronger pain. His face had an expression of discomfort, his eyes were closed tightly, and he had a grip on Cas' hand. 

"Breathe love," Cas said as he noticed Dean holding his breath "Sam call Rose please" Rose is the name of their midwife who was a very very sweet woman. Sam had her number as well as the couple in case of emergency. 

Sam nodded and grabbed his phone calling the midwife. Cas also knew this would distract Sam long enough for him to talk to Dean. Dean is always strong around Sam, he is extremely protective of him, and would never allow anyone to hurt him. When someone or something hurt Sam they would pay for it. Of course, this situation was no different and Dean wasn't going to show any sign of 'weakness' as he calls it even though no one else would call it that.