Minsung/SKZ

Request

Summary- they were all in the practice room when Jisung started feeling a lot of pain. Minho helps him going to the hospital but he has to go back to practice while Jisung waits for the doctor. Jisung didn't know he was in labor and when he was about to have the baby he had to call Minho.

Everyone was in the practice room running through some different choreos

Jisung had been feeling cramps since this morning but didn't think anything of it. During the dance they started getting stronger. He pushed through it but in the end he couldn't hold himself up anymore and started falling to the floor. Luckily Felix was right behind him and caught him before he could hit the floor.

"Minho Hyung!" Felix yelled and Minho looked over

"What the hell happened?" Minho asked as he walked over quickly.

He took Jisung into his arms holding him up. Jisung didn't show pain often so Minho was worried.

"I-I don't know. I started cramping this morning, but they didn't hurt that bad. But I got a really strong pain in the middle of the dance and it didn't go away." Jisung spoke in a quiet voice closing his eyes as he started hurting again.

"You should've said something. You're pregnant you shouldn't even be practicing but you are too damn stubborn" Minho spoke still holding Jisung up.

"Sorry" Jisung mumbled softly

"We are leaving " Minho spoke helping Jisung out to the car. Their manager drove to the hospital.

Minho and the manager helped Jisung inside going to the desk. There was a long wait so they sat in the waiting room as no one thought it was an emergency.

"Just go back to practice. You're the main dancer, they need you." Jisung spoke softly

"Baby I don't want to leave you alone." Minho looked over at him

"I'll be okay. Just go. I'll call if something big happens and I'll text you if everything is fine." Jisung spoke giving a small smile. Minho sighed and nodded kissing the younger boys head leaving with the manager.

Jisung sat there with a hand on his baby bump wincing with the pains and the babies harsh kicks.

A nurse noticed and walked over kneeling in front of him.

"Hey, sweetheart I'm Jin. When is your due date?" 

"uh what is today's date?" he asked

"It's the 6th of February"

"Oh. Well, my due date was the 4th" he was shocked as he 'd forgotten his own due date passed.

Jin's eyes widened.

"Are you having contractions? What you alone?" he asked

"I've been having cramps since this morning but they got worse in the middle of practice so my boyfriend and manager brought me here. But I told them to leave because I figured it was just false contractions."

"Oh, goodness. Sweetie, you're in labor. Call them back now. Let's get you to a room" Jin helped him up and to a room helping him change calling the doctor in.

The doctor came in checking him over and checking his cervix.

"You're definitely in labor. You're already dilated to a 7" The doctor spoke throwing her gloves away

"Call your boyfriend now" Jim handed him his phone

Jisung was still pretty shocked himself as he called Minho who answered almost immediately.