Verkwan/SEVENTEEN

It's a sequel to the junhao one in my kpop book 👌👌

Summary- Vernon's pregnant. Seungkwan is very confused all the time at mood swings. The two were still as close as ever. Vernon has been having a hard pregnancy though. He had terrible back pain and hip pain as his hips got wider but he didn't complain. Labor and delivery was especially hard. Carrying twins was not easy.

Everyone was in the practice room though hao and Vernon weren't practicing. Hao just had a baby and Vernon was heavily pregnant.

Vernon was sitting in the couch in the room his elbow on the side of the couch his head resting on his hand his eyes closed.

He was tired he hadn't slept good for a while and he was having a lot of back pain. He was just overall very uncomfortable and was starting to have cramps.

"You doing okay Vernon?" Hao asked softly

"My back is killing me and I'm just tired" Vernon mumbled softly his hand resting on his baby bump. "Seungkwan won't let me stay at the house by myself."

Hao nodded understandingly he knew what the boy was going through

"Well he doesn't want you by yourself Incase the babies decide to make an appearance." Hao talked with Vernon

Vernon nodded wincing softly when he got what he thought was a cramp.

"You sure it's only back pain?" Hao looked over at Vernon

"Just cramps they aren't bad though"

"If they get stronger tell me so I can tells Seungkwan"

Vernon nodded again closing his eyes

The two sat there silently Hao was holding his and juns new baby girl she was a week old and he had her and his chest covered as he fed her.

Vernon started getting more and more uncomfortable and he finally got a strong contraction that made him take in a deep breath.

"That's a contraction Vernon" Hao looked at him

Vernon nodded

"SEUNGKWANN" Hao yelled getting everyone attention

"What Hao?" Seungkwan looked over from the dance they were practicing

Hao motioned towards Vernon whom was sitting beside him with his eyes closed a pained expression on his face

Seungkwan walked over grabbing his and Vernon's stuff helping Vernon up taking him out to their car telling everyone he'd message them with news.

Vernon went through atleast 7 contractions before they made it to the hospital.

Once they got in the hospital Vernon was in an immense amount of pain as they stood at the nurses station filling out papers

When a strong contraction hit Vernon's legs went weak and seungkwan dropped the pen holding Vernon up as the nurse at the counter grabbed a wheelchair seungkwan helped Vernon sit down grabbing their things following the nurse who pushed the wheel chair

When they got to the room The nurse helped Vernon change as seungkwan finished the papers.

The doctor came in checking on the baby and monitoring the contractions. He wanted to give Vernon something for the pain but Vernon refused.

"Vernon you're having horrible contractions and you're only at a 3. I would usually send someone home but your contractions worry me. Are you sure you don't want the pain medication?"