Markhyuck/NCT

Request

Summary- hyuck is heavily pregnant. He's been having a lot of back pain and he needed rest but SM has been working him to hard to the point where he just cries because he hurts so much. Mark is really protective and gets pissed off.

Hyuck was young but he and mark had been together for a long time. They were comfortable in their relationship. Of course they didn't expect to have a baby so soon but it was okay.

Hyuck being as small as he was had a lot of back pain carrying the extra weight.

SM didn't give him any breaks and after some schedules he just sat in the bathroom in cried as his body hurt so much.

Mark was protective he wanted nothing but the best for his family.

He wanted hyuck to have a break to relax.

Sm just wouldn't let him.

They were all practicing together one day and hyuck was in obvious pain but pushed through the dance.

When it was over he had to hold onto the wall to walk his back was having muscle spasms, the baby was kicking, and his hips were hurting.

Mark was always happy he was never angry with anyone but he was pissed now.

He looked at the managers

"This is your fucking fault! He can barely walk because you assholes won't let him have a break. His due date is literally tomorrow and you are making him practice. He cries because his body hurts. He's not a weak person and can handle a lot more pain than you bitches who think they are better than everyone. We don't have a come back for 4 months!! I'm taking him home. And if you have something to say about it shove it up your ass because I'm done." Mark grabbed his and hyucks things and helped hyuck out of the room leaving all the NCT members and staff shocked.

"Oh damn y'all pissed him off" Jisung spoke earning a smack from taeyong

"Watch your mouth" taeyong spoke

Jisung rubbed his head whining

"You're so mean umma" Jisung mumbled and hid behind Jaehyun

Mark took haechan back to their dorms.

Mark helped him shower and get dressed getting him food and helping him lay down

Hyucks back was hurting to the point it hurt for him to move and the baby was active kicking his ribs.

Mark rubbed his back until he fell asleep.

He felt bad. Like he didn't do enough for his baby. He didn't speak up sooner.

He smiled when hyuck cuddled closer and he felt the baby kick his side.

He wished he'd been able to do this more.

His phone rang and he answered quickly

It was one of the managers that told him he and hyuck had the next 2 and a half months off. He said thank you and hung up falling asleep with hyuck.

Hyuck woke up at around 2 in the afternoon with stronger back pain and pain that wrapped around his stomach.

He tried to breathe through a few pains before getting up going to the restroom where his water broke.

"Mark!" He yelled from the bathroom startling mark who sleepily walked to the door

"What happened?"