Yumin/ATEEZ

Request

Okay maybe I'm writing this because it was my only ATEEZ one and I need to write more about my babies okay okay.

Bottom!Mingi

Summary- fans notice Mingi is fatigued on stage and one day Mingi runs off stage to throw up yunho follows comforting him. When they come back fans are worried and demand to know what is wrong. Mingi breaks down explaining and the group and fans comfort him letting him know it's okay and they are all excited for the baby. The next fanmeet the fans bring baby stuff and Mingi cries at the support he's getting.

Mingi has been fatigued on stage and fans notice and are worried but they don't know he's just 3 months pregnant.

They were having a fanmeet today and Mingi just wasn't feeling well the baby wasn't feeling it today. Everything made him sick and he was really tired but didn't want to disappoint the fans.

They were talking to the fans when Mingi suddenly got pale and took off stage to the closest bathroom making it just in time to drop to his knees and throw up anything left in his stomach.

Yunho followed quickly grabbing water and Mingis (that keeps correcting to Mingus) tooth brush on the way.

He rubbed mingis back as the boy threw up

"I'm sorry" Mingi spoke softly as he stood up flushing the toilet rinsing his mouth as yunho handed him his tooth brush.

"You don't have to be sorry. It's not your fault baby you're pregnant. You can't control it"

Mingi brushed his teeth and leaned against yunho closing his eyes

"I'm so tired" he mumbled softly

"This part is almost over my love" yunho kissed his forested softly and Mingi nodded

"Come on let's go" Mingi spoke softly and yunho lead him back to the stage where fans and the members looked worried and demanded to know what was wrong

Mingi just felt like breaking down

"I-I'm pregnant" he spoke in a soft broken voice as tears rolled down his face

The members pulled him into a hug telling him it was okay.

The fans yelled that it was okay and they would be there no matter what and couldn't wait to welcome the baby to the fandom.

Mingi just broke down more at the support.

Everyone already knew yunho and Mingi were dating so they obviously knew who the father was.

"You're okay baby. I told you it was okay" yunho wiped the younger boys tears kissing his forehead.

The rest of the fanmeet was a lot better got Mingi. Though he was still tired.

Over the next few weeks Mingi started showing after he found out it was twins. He was shocked but he and yunho were excited none the less. His baby bump was much more visible and the baby started moving as he was now 4 months pregnant. His morning well all day sickness finally went away. All around he felt a lot better and looked a lot better. He still danced as the doctor said it was fine as long as he didn't do anything crazy. Everyone was really supportive.

Today was the first fan meeting since he announced he was pregnant.

Fans brought gifts for the babies. Mingi cried from the hormones and happiness due to all the support. He got a lot of hugs and love from the fans.

He was now 2 days past his due date. They had all went on break when he hit his due date so they all sat at the dorms bored.

"I'm bored" Mingi spoke and got up "let's dance" he turned music on.