Johnhyuck/NCT

They make me soft. Idk. If you don't like the ship don't read it.

Summary- Hyuck just wanted to finish his day at the company but things don't always go as planned. (Also yes I know 127 live on two separate floors in the dorms I'm just making it like they don't)

The pregnancy was extremely unexpected but everyone was supportive.

Hyuck had been in meetings with NCT dream in the morning and had been feeling a lot of discomfort since last night but the discomfort turned into cramps in his lower back

"You okay?" Renjun asked quietly

Hyuck nodded mumbling "I think I'm having Braxton Hicks"

Renjun nodded but kept a close eye on him and within another 10 minutes hyuck got another pain his eyes closed and he tried to ignore it but it lasted longer than he thought it would.

Renjun started texting someone under the table and there was a 90% chance of it being Johnny.

Renjun whispered something to the manager and he nodded.

"Hyuck you go with renjun." The manager spoke

Hyuck looked up defeated but nodded getting up with the help of renjun.

They made it through 2 halls before they had to stop for another pain.

"That's every 10 minutes hyuck. Do they hurt?" Renjun spoke rubbing his back softly

" Yeah but not too bad they're just really uncomfortable and make my muscles feel really tight" hyuck answered as they walked to the lobby and renjun helped him sit down slowly and soon he got another pain.

Renjun rubbed his back gently "Johnny hyung will be here soon"

Hyuck nodded letting out a soft breath as the pain ended.

"Are you okay?" Renjun asked softly

Though they argued all the time they were still bestfriends and renjun would be there to support him.

Hyuck nodded

"You should've stayed at the dorms and rested" renjun scolded him

"You sound like Johnny." Hyuck spoke and at that time an anxious looking Johnny walked in the door rushing over catching the attention of everyone else.

"Are you okay baby? How do you feel?" Johnny asked as he walked over wrapping hyuck in his arms.

Hyuck just wrapped his arms around Johnny and started sobbing. He didn't realize how scared and anxious he feeling until he was warm and secure in Johnny's arms.

"Oh baby. It's okay. Are you hurting?" Johnny asked softly rubbing hyucks back.

"I just wanna go home" hyuck spoke softly

"Okay lets go" Johnny helped him up thanking renjun and taking hyuck out to his car putting him in the car going around to get in the drivers seat.

"Are you in pain love?" Johnny questioned as he started the car and drove

"Not at the moment. It just feels like my muscles are really tight when the pains come and there's pain but it hurts in my back and hips." Hyuck spoke softly closing his eyes as he leaned his head back

"Do you wanna try laying the seat back?" Johnny asked

"I don't know. I've only sat down through the pains and I just know standing makes it a lot worse" hyuck spoke softly

"Try laying down it might help" Johnny reached over laying the seat back and hyuck adjusted his body to lay comfortably.

Johnny was right it did help alleviate some of the pain allowing him enough comfort to close his eyes and fall asleep.