Yugbum/ GOT7

Request

Summary- yugyeom is a full time dance teacher and JB is a songwriter and producer. All of yugyeoms dance students and friends were really excited about the baby. JB was usually very secretive about his home life but was way to excited about a baby to keep it to himself.

Yugyeom and JB has been together for 5 years and married for 2. JB is 25 and yugyeom 22.

They had a small age gap yes but that didn't make them love eachother any less.

JB was a very quiet secretive person at work. He worked with some of the greatest producers. His best friend Jackson was one of his close business partners. Jackson owned Team Wang. And JB owned JB entertainment. Besides Jackson he also worked closely with some amazing artists, Jinyoung, youngjae, and Jacksons significant other Mark.

Yugyeom is a full time dance teacher and owns his own studio. He choreographs a lot of stuff for his husbands company just not many people know the owner of the company is his husband. A lot of people don't even know JB is married. Yugyeom works with a lot of artists from the company and his best friend Bambam is a model and rapper under JB entertainment.

When yugyeom found out he was pregnant both he and JB were extremely excited. JB was also really tired of keeping his relationship a secret.

So he announced it on an interview the day after Yugyeom was out of his first trimester.

The interview

"So are there any love interests?" The interview asked

JB laughed a little "actually I've been in a relationship for 5 years and we've been married 2 of those 5. We are also expecting our first child this year. So yes I have one love interest and he's the best thing that had ever happened to me. Most people know him they just don't know he's mine. He choreographed most of my artists dances and he owns the best studio in Seoul."

After JB announced that everyone was shocked that they'd been working with the CEOs partner without even knowing it. Like who would brag about dating one of the hottest men in the world.

Yugyeom came around the company a lot more bringing food for employees and trainees as he choreographed their stuff. The trainees loved him I mean he was like a mom to them and always treated them kindly.

Everyone was excited for the baby.

Then they found out it was not just a baby but 2 babies.

Yugyeom dances through his pregnancy as the doctors said it was safe as long as he didn't do anything crazy and it was actually better to be active during the pregnancy.

The day he went into labor he was with JB at the house right before JB was going to go to work.

Yugyeom had been having cramps on and off all night and they had gotten stronger in the early hours of the morning.

So when JB woke up and yugyeom wasn't in bed he knew something was wrong.

He headed downstairs seeing the younger boy leaned against the counter.

"Are you okay baby?"

Yugyeom took in a deep breath "I think the babies are ready"

JB grabbed his phone messaging their midwife as they decided on a home birth and messaging Jackson to see if he could watch over the company.

Of course Jackson said yes and their midwife was at the house within an hour.

JB helped yugyeom through contractions as he found comfortable positions.

They started off walking through the house and then dancing a bit to get things moving faster.

Yugyeom was currently sitting on a yoga ball eating ice breathing through contractions.

JB sat on the couch beside him rubbing his back.

The midwife came back in to check his cervix

He had dilated to a 10 and was ready to start pushing.

He used JB for support as he pushed the the first baby out. His eyes closed tightly as he focused on getting the baby here.

He let out a soft scream as the first baby slid down and out

"Last push for the first baby sweetie" the midwife called out

He pushed that last time as a little boy was laid on his chest crying.

JB held the first baby as yugyeom pushed for the second baby.

The second baby came much faster than the first and another little boy was handed to him.

He cried tears of joy as he seen the two babies he'd waited so long to have.

JB smiled looking at his little family. He finally felt complete. Like he had a reason.

Those two little boys took over the world. They were loved by everyone.

They were usually with yugyeom at dance so they were known by all the dancers and if they weren't with yugyeom they were with JB so they were known by all the producers.

They started dancing before they could even walk.

Short I know but I hope y'all enjoyed- B