Luren/NCT

Request

Summary- Renjun went to visits wayv in China. He ended up in Lucas' bed. What happens when 7 months later he gives birth without ever knowing he was pregnant.

Renjun had went to China to see family and visited wayv who were currently doing schedules in China. He and Lucas had s strange relationship where they weren't actually dating but you would think they were an old married couple by the way they argue.

One night their argument led to unexpected events where Renjun woke up in lucas' bed

Nothing was really different after that except some awkward sexual tension.

Renjun went back to Korea for nct dream scheduled and everything was fine.

He did get sick for 2 weeks a few months later but brushed it off as the flu.

As months went on he'd get strange hip and back pain along with weird cramps but wouldn't ever say anything not wanting to worry anyone.

Today was different.

He woke up in the middle of the night with awful pains in his back and stomach with a weird pressure in his hips.

He didn't know what it was and took some pain meds before laying back down.

He called the manager early the next morning telling him he would not be doing anything today as he was sick. He really thought maybe it was  just a bad cycle to make up for all the missed ones.

After that he tried to go back to sleep but was in too much pain unable to get comfortable

He sat up in his bed as he heard the other members getting ready to leave.

The pains were coming every two minutes and were almost unbearable.

Someone knocked on his door and Renjun mumbled a soft come in as he sat on the edge of his bed his hands gripping the sheet

"We are leaving. Text me if you need anything" Jaemin spoke from the door

Renjun nodded as he got another pain Jaemin left the room.

When he heard the front door shut he decided maybe a hot bath would help.

He got up going to the bathroom running his bath getting in slowly leaning his head back against the wall

The pains kept coming. He let out a pained noise as he gripped the side of the bathtub

Suddenly he got the urge to push and his bodies instincts acted before he could think and he started pushing

He had no idea what he was doing.

He pushed gripping the side of the bathtub pained screams filling the room but no matter how loud he screamed no one would be able to hear him.

He reached his hand down and felt the top of the baby's head. In that moment he realized he was giving birth.

There was no way he could get out of the bath to call for help.

He was terrified and alone.

He cried out in pain pushing with the little biting strength he had left

He couldn't do anything else but push.

He cried in both fear and pain not knowing what was going to happen. Was the baby going to be okay?

He pushed again and again sweat and water making his hair stick to his forehead

About 5 minutes later the pain washed away with one last push.